Describe yourself in one sentence?

i am a human rights activist, college student, book nerd, very intuitive, and a starry-eyed idealist.

0|0
15|30

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i am the human equivalent of a staple that has already been stapled.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• An old fashioned gentleman and an old soul, trapped in a young mans body, a tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.

4|2
    0|0
  • I am alone.

2|2
    0|0
  • I am lazy and confused

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just really hungry right now tbh with you

1|0
    0|0
  • I love music and sports and play two although not that good, as well as love food apart from that I'm pretty boring.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a loud, horny, irritating, selfish, bratty prick.

2|1
    0|0
  • I am me, and there is nobody else like me ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nerdy awkward guy that tries and fails to fit in and make friends.

2|1
    0|0
  • facetious little shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a laid back guy, who loves going gym and constantly improving myself both mentally and physically, also have a passion for cars, science and video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a renaissance man, I am a man with many different interests and skills; I do what I wish when I want, whether that's commanding a military parade or playing hard rock music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a Mathematical and Quantitative Finance student, a Traditionalist Catholic, a gentleman (at least my girlfriend and her female-friends think so), and a maniac on Western art and history.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bored filler fill

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a king and a pauper, a esoteric man that makes light of all things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a righteous genius, I am wisdom, I am understanding, I am knowledge, I am who I am

1|0
    0|0
  • A semi-indie goofy dork with a dark sense of humor and a calm demeanor.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Southern Gentleman, Child at heart, food lover, Disney fanatic, I am also starry eyed

1|0
    1|0
    • I could have guessed you were a book lover by your username lol and your mytake about why
      Ginny should be with Harry

• Not just for Harry Potter. Harry Potter is just my favorite book series. When I learned to read, I don't think I stopped reading.

• I started reading at 3 years old signs on the road

• Semi skinny prick with some lovely hair who is too fucking good at soccer *FULL STOP*

1|0
    0|0
  • Fragile hearted, classical music loving, lonely, awkward, friendly loyal and caring :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a conservative pre med student that loves God, his family and his country.

1|0
    0|0
  • Broken. In many ways, it's contradicting but I am broken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am empty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Vengeance, I am The Night, I am Batman!

1|0
    0|0
  • im me and i follow my own path

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a nice male.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a country boy, love fast bikes, goofy, gun lover, and most people don't really know the real me

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing about your sentence tells anything about you except that you know how you want to be seen

0|0
    0|0
    • That's nice. I will keep that in mind. Maybe. Kidding I won't. Now move along. I just asked this because I was fucking bored but OK. Sure let's go with that.

• lol you're funny i like you

• If I had to describe myself in one word I would use the word 'foolish' to describe me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the type of guy who puts all positive shit I could come up with when asked to describe myself.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I feel like I am from a different time, maybe I was a detective, walking the streets of London, during the 1800's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sleeping in! hahah no i am...
    I am a bunch of apples trying to figure out how we came apart!

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a ; gangly, awkward college kid, who's a vegan, nutrition major and is in love with marilyn Manson and all creepy things.

1|0
    0|0
  • An extroverted citizen of the world trying to figure her path in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a simple person obsessed with loud music, writing, food and sleeping.

2|0
    0|0
  • i'm a silly cat who likes to sleep.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am lazy, self-conscious, cat lover, lazy, lazy, lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a video game loving, anime, manga, hyper, crazy, random short person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am literal trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am UnpredictableHospitableObliviousAbsent-Minded.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a girl who doesn't even know who she is...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the weird girl at school that everyone stares at but never talks to.

1|0
    0|0
  • lazy...

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a misunderstood girl who has secrets of her own, is lonley, tries her best to be outgoing, and is creative, but I am me and no one else can define me.

2|0
    0|0