Guys, other than breasts and ass, what characteristics do you find attractive in women?

This could be anything... voice, hair, skin... anything.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Brains, usually tends to be somewhere around those two... depending.. more will pop up the more i get to know her though.
    but everyone has their perks and downs... I've once had a girlfriend once who i really had to concentrate to hear what she said because all that was going on through my mind was "what is up with that voice?"... it was like listening to music. it was so sad.

Side Note: I do find it really interesting that when men are asked what they want or are attracted to in women, its usually physical attributes and when its flipped around, its mostly external attributes (what they can DO)... the most mentioned physical attribute tho, tends to be facial. I just find that curious and interesting.

What Guys Said 3

• Long, dark brown or black hair
    Tan/Brown skin
    Big brown eyes
    Kind-of short
    Confident in herself

• Hair... skin... eyes... tall... legs... back... stomach... Almost everything really

• Personality wise: Intelligence, easy going, kind of nerdy
    Physically wise: I like legs, and I know a lot of people think it's gross but I like feet