Are you afraid to get old?

I'm thoroughly enjoying my youth, thank u very much. I don't plan on being the stereotype older mature lady (loads of wrinkles, crouched over a cane, out of shape, no teeth, dependant on my children and grandchildren, etc). Heck nah. I'm still going to be sexy as heck, highly attractive, witty, firm bodied... y'all get the point.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• Yeeeessss... very much so :(

• Lol I used to be scared of getting old at 20 or 21 lmao and from then on I try to enjoy my youth as much as I can but I embrace aging as well. Every age has its joy ;) There is a beauty about someone older that you appreciate and see as you get older

• i already feel old lol. but i also feel my later years will be better than my younger years.

• Yeah, very afraid -shudders-

• here's the thing people don't want to deal with the elderly. They are ignored and pushed to the side, some people think they are annoying and in the way. A lot of old people are mean. So I usually associate being old as being mean. So being old isn't really appealing.

• Sadly getting old isn't something we can help. At 22 it's easy to say you will grow old "gracefully" but it is unlikely to happen. After 30 looks start to go downhill for girls especially and the speed at which this happens depends on how we lived our younger years. Tanning, partying, diet, etc.
    So if you have been to the beach and enjoy the drinking & weed. You can try as hard as you want, you will age and it won't be graceful.
    It's the main reason famous women get such god awful plastic surgery and end up looking like train wrecks.

• Sorry, I meant to downvote. I don't party, smoke week or anything like that. As far as tanning and all that crazy stuff, I'm already "tan" enough. All the women in my family look extremely look and young in their 40-up. So yes, Ik for sure I'm going to be growing very gracefully. :)