Benefits of being short😊?

Are there any benefits of being short? I'm 4'10.5 (still growing) but I keep hearing the negatives. Can you guys think of the positives?

What are the sexual benefits of being short?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just love everything bout short girls there isn't one thing I don't like they r my dream girl I've only had crushes on short girls 5ft and under I have a crush on a girl for the past 4 years sence the day I saw her ik 4 years but there reasons why I haven't well for the first day I saw her I loved her sooo much I was in shock :) she was like 4'8 but she always ashured people that she was 4'10 it's so cute and when we got ower hight check in p. e she always stood on her tip towes alright that's enof sorry well for me everything is better and perfect with short girls ik I sound like a dick but guys feel the same bout tall girls so leave me be

Most Helpful Girl

• -You will be forever cute.
    -You’ll always have leg room on planes, trains and buses.
    -Really good at getting through crowds.
    -You never have to crouch down to get through doorways and can easily float about in small spaces like, say, microscopic city apartments.
    -You can comfortably sit with your legs up in a chair
    -You can date any guy you want and never worry about him being shorter than you
    -You're always up front in group pictures
    -There is no such thing as a ceiling that is too low
    -You will look younger than most even when your older.
    -You can wear whatever heels you want.
    - You’ll always be able to fit your entire body underneath tiny throw blankets instead of having to cast out your feet to freeze in the open air
    -Changes in your shape show up right away on your small frame
    - You never have to worry about blocking people's view at concerts, movies, etc.
    -You can sleep in any bed and it not be a problem
    - And you’re also a skilled climber. It comes from all that practicing at supermarkets when you’re trying to reach things on the top shelf.

There is a lot more I just can't think of what else there is atm.

• Oh also if you carry really huge and heavy things. People will be impressed since your so short. It's funny to see the look on peoples faces when you do that. :D

What Guys Said 22

• I'm 6'5" myself and have sometimes back problems, especially if I sit at university at old desks which are made for small people or if I have to stand for a long time without being able to move a lot. I also have to take care of my head all the time...

you don't have those problems so yes there are benefits

• you're a portal leaning pole :D.. oh wait that a benifit for tall people
    hmm
    you can pick stuff up from the ground quicker?
    uhhh... you get shot less easy?
    you get hit on quicker :P

you can ride a dog into battle !

• Lower cancer risk? More guys (and maybe girls, IDK) are attracted to short girls? You can get away with doing "young stuff" for several years longer than tall girls?

• You can blow the guy while keep on standing?

Honestly though, most guys do like short girls as they find them cute and adorable.
    Sexually it has a few disadvantages like 69 position isn't exactly possible easily. On the other hand there are some other positions which are better that way like holding you on both arms while leaning your back against a wall, etc.

• You can hide from the police, real easy.
    I can pick you up in my arms and carry you around.^_^

• If you had to lay tile flooring you would have to bend over... Lol... Sorry... I don't know... U can make every guys penis look big... U can have a small ass and it would be considerd a big ass

• a lot of guys like short girls in the bedroom. It makes them feel dominant.

• cheaper clothes? I always see xs on sale

• There is no universal benefits for being short, the main benefit for an short girl is not being taller then a guy, an tall girl can deal with this problem by finding an taller guy then her.

• You can wear kids clothes

• No there aren't.

• I get underestimated when fighting.

• If you're a girl you can work around it. If you're a guy you're fucked over for life. No exceptions.

• Can hide easier, don't have to duck as much, stealthier, potential mechanical advantage.

• Guys usually prefer shorter girls. At least I do.

• Guys can throw you around and it'll feel bigger when you're doing it. Sounds pretty good :P

• Its just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable <3

• Guys think that short girls are cute. I love short girls. 😊

• you can spin a short girl and i love stand up blow jobs. my girlfriend was 4'8"

• You're automatically cute

• It's easier to escape from Zombies :P

• It's cute? I'm sorry but i don't think people grow past 15-16 years old.

What Girls Said 21

• - Hugs are warm and all-encompassing
    - We make whatever dudes we're next to / with feel extra manly cause of our height or lack of
    - Cash in on people always feeling like they need to help us because we're little
    - I can still fit on my bed that I upgraded to from a crib and I have room to spare
    - All sweaters = oversized comfy sweaters
    - Get away with wearing leggings as pants easier than taller girls
    - Everything we wear is cute as hell even if it's a joke / something meant to be ugly because we're so TINY
    - We may not be able to survey everything from great heights but we can see under things for people
    - There's pretty much nothing that won't fit due to being too SMALL or too short on us

And the most important thing: we are cute as hell.

• I am 5'8 and sometimes I get jealous of my short friends because.
    -You can choose almost any guy you want (tall or short)
    -You do not look slutty if you wear a short skirt or dress.
    -You can wear high heels without looking like a giant.
    -You look younger.
    -In the photos sometimes your head head gets cut.

• I am 6'0 and being tall sometimes suck so, here are awesome positives of being short:

1. Legroom on airplanes is never an issue.
    ✧ Legroom on cars and airplanes are a huge issue for us tall people.
    2. You can shop in the petites section AND the regular section.
    ✧ -.- Lucky as hell.
    3. You pretty much never have to worry about being taller than your date.
    ✧ Whilst me I have to find a 9ft giant.
    4. You’ll never be too tall for a bed.
    ✧ My legs hang off the bed.
    5. You never have to worry about bumping your head on stuff.
    ✧ I ALWAYS bump my head on the door frame.
    6. Evidence suggests that shorter people live longer lives.
    ✧ Ha ha ha, I am going to die! *gasp*

I hope this made you feel a bit better about your height! Being short is awesome so, embrace the shortness!

Love,
    Christina ❤︎

P. S: most of my guy friends prefer shorties ;)

• Well at least it's makes you stronger then smaller girls, but it's can be hard for you to find an taller guys, so I as see it, it's the main problem for an tall girls.

• Hiding places are a hell of s lot easier to find. Like under the sink! In the washing machine! (Don't do that one)

You get to be a gymnast without doing gymnastics. How else are we going to get stuff off the top shelf. I mean jumping and hitting it till it falls only works sometimes.

If you want to make your SO feel useful or give him something to do (or her whichever you're into) ask them very sweetly to retrieve whatever it is they can't reach and maybe you can reward them later.

Little kids tend to relate to you more. (And think you're twelve but moving on)

Can still shop in the kids section which means cheaper clothing! (Trust me. It's great shopping in that section. You get some weird looks but hey.)

People won't feel intimidated by you. It's like a growling chihuahua. Nobody will take you seriously. Until you bite.

I am 5'2" only a spare few of my friends are shorter than me, most of which are still growing. I'm not getting any taller. But that's okay. I get on my tippy toes to hug my boyfriend and that makes it a little easier to hug him.

• (Whatever it is you can't reach)
      If my comprehension will actually work.

That's probably not even the word.

• 1.) You can lay down on the couch without your legs hanging over the arm.
    2.) tippy toe kisses

• You'll always be able to find a tall guy.

• I don't know about the sexual benefits of being short, but i am AWESOME at hide-and-seek because of my height. not many people can say they have hidden in one of these before:

whatremainsnow.com/.../Hamper.jpg

• There's heaps of positives. My best friend is 6'8'' and his legs are too big to fit in a car or airplane properly. His ankles and feet hang off the end of the bed. He has to crouch in the shower because otherwise his head is above the shower head.
    So we fit on beds, cars, airplanes and showers really well plus we can always find a tall guy with ease! Oh! And wear heels without looking like a giant!

• 1. Sit comfortably in small train seats.
    2. Also moving through the crowd becomes easier. You can pass through little spaces from between people.
    3. Some tall people always fetch the luggage from top shelf/cabinets in train/flights.
    4. Less chances of heart diseases. (Shorter people, less tissue content, less pumping required to push blood to extreme ends of body)

• i am myself short (5'3) and i can say that you can look younger than your age and that people will see you as cute :'(

• you get to be cute!

• Yes, some girls find it difficult to find a guy taller than them and me at 5'0 I have no problems with that. Usually we have smaller feet and we fit into kids shoes sizes so cheaper shoes if you have smaller feet

• I am 5'2". I have always been small. One advantage is I fit into small spaces. So if I need to fix things I can get into tight spaces. I can let on top of my boyfriend. My body pillow is just the right size and I fit on it. I do not have to duck as much. I get a lot of complements that I am small, and I am cute. My roommate says I am helpful when it comes to getting behind the tv, getting stuff from the bottom cubbords. I do not have to drink much to feel a buzz.

• People will think you're cute / still a child :D

• Being closer to the ground

• I'm 5"0" and sometimes guys will flirt by commenting on my height. I find the hugs are pretty enjoyables since everyone's always bigger than me. cuddling is ideal because you always fit so well into another person

• I guess some guys may think you're "cute" or whatever, but otherwise it's pretty impractical.

• I can stand on top of the counter to get something out of cupboards and not get yelled at my mum

• Im 5,3 is it short?
    U r automatically cute lol

• I'm the same height. I can't possibly think of some positives right now because I'm really insecure, but people say it's cute lol

• No... There's none... Other than maybe not blocking the view for most adults.