Describe what love is to you!

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like unicorns and $40 bills.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is having butterflies in your stomach even if you have dated/been in a relationship with the person for a very long time. Love is waking up every morning and having your S/O be the first thing on your mind. Love is taking risk and giving the person a feeling of home and appreciation and treating them like a royal. Love is sitting in a room and not talking but still thinking that you are having the best time of your life. Love is being able to move far away from the person and still feel like the first day you went out with them when you return or meet them after a long period of time. To me, love is a mission and involves a lot of control and commitment but it feels good and is absolutely worth it :-)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything in the dictionary can fully describe love. I do know love is full of affection, trust, and joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking a hot girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Love is a deep connection with another person. Love is putting that persons needs and well being before your own. Love is staying true to someone even if your only contact with them is a letter a week. Love is crazy. Love is wonderful. Love is hard to obtain. Love is sitting with someone as they cry. Love is being there through the hard times. Love is staying even when you have 1000 reasons to go. Love is something people only dream of...

0|0
    0|0
  • BABY DON'T HURT ME

0|0
    0|0
  • Crying on someone's shoulder while they comfort you.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DON'T HURT, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE 🎶🎶

1|2
    0|0