Should I text my old crush?

we haven't talked for really long i don't even know if she's in my town anymore but i liked her..
should you talk to crushes u will never get (approved) or u should permanately delete their numbers

• just do it
  • why would! u don't doofus
  • doesn't matter leme see comments
    Vote C
well there is a significant chemical imbalance stuff due to it was more of a scientific question wrong place to ask definitely

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah sure, go for it! 😄

• well there is a significant chemical imbalance stuff due to it was more of a scientific question wrong place to ask definitely

What Guys Said 1

• I kinda don't get your update. But I texted one of my crushes today. She took like an hour to reply though, but I just wanted to wish her a happy Thanksgiving. It went pretty well, our conversation actually dragged for hours. Just go for it man, you have nothing to lose. 👍

• crushes create a chemical (hormonal) changes in your brain which lasts about two years

• i mean not just crushes the category @Stefan1738