Anyone else listen to/ watch ASMR videos?

Ever since Dan discussed ASMR on Game Grumps I've been falling asleep to those kind of videos lol. I'm just curious how many other people do the same.
For those who are wondering, ASMR basically stands for braingasms and they're meant to help you relax (or in my case, fall asleep). If you aren't open to them though, the videos can feel a bit creepy and sexual, which they are to an extent, but I can't say I've known anyone to become sexually aroused by them.

• Yes, I enjoy ASMR videos
    0% (0)50% (2)29% (2)Vote
  • No, I don't watch or listen to ASMR videos
    100% (3)50% (2)71% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sometimes.

Though I also listen to stuff like binaural beats and isochronic tones, and other sound therapy type stuff.

I find it pretty relaxing, but some of them are a bit creepy to.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, Wicca healing ones tend to have an off/ on creepy vibe for me. Some of them are nice, but others are like, spirits whispering in your ears and stuff.

• Show All
    • Hahaha I don't mind the makeup and spa stuff though. They make me feel so pretteh! But yeah, I never listen to the physical exams ones for that same reason.

• I find the more abstract one to be most effective, like when they have saran wrap on two separate microphones or scrunching certain fabrics. Otherwise it just certain voices that I find particularly relaxing.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.