If you were accused of a CRIME which you did NOT commit, which option would you choose?

1) Take a plea bargain: Admit your guilt - even though you are innocent , and you will spend 10 years in prison , but the consequence is... your name will forever be tarnished and linked to the crime

2) Protest your innocence and fight to vindicate your name: Risking spending 20 years in prison. At the end of you 20 years you are finally exonerated.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could provide evidence that I'm innocent then yes I would # 2

Most Helpful Girl

• I will never admit to something I didn't do.
    That's just me. I will fight until the very end to prove my innocence.

What Guys Said 12

• I'd do the bid, get out and then kill the entire family of the bitch and or nigqa who "lied" on me if possible #NoMercy.

• Haha! No mercy for the sake of Justice 👍👍

• Yea and eat bean pudding. That's all the plate scrapings and left overs baked into a log like meat loaf but meatless. That's what u eat in the hole I hear.
      Maybe it has shit as filler. Either way , that day would be " priceless"

Getting out after 10 years when not guilty and going on a revenge mission of death rampage " priceless" lmao

• @Theshaft169 It would be 1 of those "send a nigga up to god and forget about to tomorrow" little herb moments if i had something to say about it 😂😂😂

It'd be well worth it ^_^

• Option 2... you don't want to know what sort of inhabitants you have in Belgian prisons :-(
    For example we had a serial killer, Pandy. He had a "solution" to his problem. It was a fenol solution: a powerful acid in which he dissolved his victims!
    The basement of his house was full of barrels with fenol. The entire family was "in" or "in": those who were into the game were his accomplices. The others were also put in a barrel.
    Add to that some suspected terrorists and... I just NEED to prove my innocence :o :o

• That is horrific! What an eveil person he was. It's unbelievable how evil some people are!!

Is the crime rate high in Belgium?

• Oh yeah, it was utterly shocking and it was for weeks that the story was developing :-(
      And over a period of 1 to 2 years info about old victims of his, already berried in secret places, came up. Fortunately it was an isolated story but still about the worst thing that's ever happened in Belgium since WW2!

• The thought of what goes on in our neighborhood , and no one is aware of it for years is a very scary thought. I am happy to hear that it is an isolated story. It is so difficult to comprehend such evil , some people have no conscience at all 😖

• I'd fight for my innocence. 10 years or 20 years. Either way it's a really long time so I might as well take the risk and try to keep my freedom.

• I'd protest. I'd take 1 year or a few months on the nose, but never would I take a 10-year slap for something I'm innocent of without at least putting up a fight first. It was traumatic enough trying to prove my innocence against the lying bitch at work that tried to get me fired over a bunch of complete nonsense, especially knowing I had evidence to show how full of BS she was.

• Option 2. If people think I did the crime I may as well spend another ten years in prison. It's not like I'm going to be able to have a life outside of prison when people think I'm a crook for a crime that got me 10 years...

• well whoever accused me id probably hire a hit man

• C. Hire a hit man to kill the judge and his/her family.

• You don't need that specific judge to make a ruling. Its not like they're gonna be like oh well the judge died so you're free to go kid

• Haha right ! but "it ain't a crime if you don't get caught". Not realistic but it would be awesome revenge..

• Haha! 👍👍 Gimme the number of the hit man you know.. it may come in useful one day 😂😂

• I'd lose anyway, I'm white. *Slaps on shades and is edgy*

• Risk it. I couldn't take being wrongly accused

• I'd put it on the line and get a good lawyer.

• Depends on what the crime is

• Well of course I'm gonna protest my innocence because I am innocent

What Girls Said 2

• get the best lawyer money can buy. option 2.

• I will never admit to something I did not do.