If a guy randomly messages you does that automatically mean they want something more?

This random guy started snap chatting me, (I think he found it from my Instagram) and I know when most girls get messages from guys they automatically go "NOPE BYE"
And I didn't want to do that because I don't have many friends and new people messaging me are always welcomed and I don't assume guys just want to flirt.
We have been talking for a few days, and now suddenly he's asking to send me a picture of his dick and he just sent me a new snap and I'm afraid to open it.
So if a guy randomly messages a girl does that automatically mean he wants nudes from you or wants to flirt with you, etc.

And when I say something more I don't mean getting to a know a girl for a while before making a move, I mean wanting nudes from you or something right away

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't open it and yeah, the creepos do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like one of those random horny guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Not all of random guys but yeah he wants more being friends maybe he wants nudes.

• Pervs do that and HORNY GUYS LIKE pictures on instagram and facebook to boost girls ego DON'T FUCKIN* DO THAT!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys who randomly add girls they do not know, do want something more then just friends.

• Stay away from him. Never talk to people you don't know ( I say that when I'm messaging strangers on gag. Lol ). Never give out personal info and block all pervs.