Dear GaGers, what are your dreams and aspirations for the future?

Mine would be to:
- Attain the perfect version of myself (reach my full potential mentally and physically)
- Find true Love
- Get married to someone from another Culture and/or nationality, so existing!!! I can’t wait to learn his language/culture and get close to his family!
- Live and work in North America.

Most Helpful Girl

• My love, we're all perfect and nobody's perfect. If that's one of your goals in life I'm afraid you won't be happy 😔
    I think it's great you wanna be perfect mentally, I think you mean something like being very intelligent... But honey, remember what Socrates said: I know that I know nothing. We're all ignorant and we will die as ignorants. Why? Because we will ignore many things even after 100 years of life (which is nothing).
    Physically.. You don't have idea of how beautiful you are! You're gorgeous. What the heck do you want to change to be "perfect"?
    YOU ARE THE PERFECT VERSION OF YOURSELF.

Me? Well, I have many dreams:

- Be an actress. Wanna do movies and plays.
    - Be a polyglot. My goal was 7, but I'll learn as many languages as my brain permits.
    - It's going to sound weird but I wanna satisfy my sexual life in every way possible XD
    I wanna have sex with 195 different people, all from a different country.
    - I wanna change the world. Hopefully I can loads of money being an actress and I can donate this money to charity.
    - My weirdest and most personal dream, but here it is: winning the peace Nobel prize hahahaha. I am a kind hearted girl and if I win such prize it would mean that I've done something for this earth. That I've helped someone, that I've changed someone's life.
    - I wanna adopt kids. I don't care who the mother or father is gonna be, but I wanna adopt them. Being a single mom doesn't scare me since I think I'm more than enough to raise my 7 children (7 is my favorite number).
    - I wanna love someone. If it exists, I wanna experience love. I don't dream with finding my missing piece, that's bullshit. I just want to love someone. To know how it feels. I don't care if I don't get love back, I don't believe in the happily ever after.
    - I wanna do drugs, I wanna get tattoos, I wanna ride animals, and many things. (7 of everything, 7 tats, drugs, animals)
    - I wanna help all my family members. Giving them what they need. Sadly we all need money in this fucking consumer world, so maybe that's how I'll help them. I'll give them as much time as I can. I believe I'll be a very busy person tho.
    - I wanna try the most famous dish of every country. Same with the alcoholic beverage.
    - I wanna write 7 books.
    - I wanna sing too. I love music so making music would be amazing for me. I wanna learn to play 7 different instruments.
    - I wanna be a hippie. Die as a happy hippie. When this time comes, my kids will be the shit. I'll die in a heroic way

• I can get loads*

• No thank you!! <3 I'm sure that you'all achieve your dreams, and yes indeed you have a big heart and deserve all the happiness in the world <3

• Aww thanks sweetie. I hope you achieve your dreams too! Except for that perfection thing. You did that already ❤️❤️

You deserve all the happiness too! You're such a nice girl ❤️

What Guys Said 13

• Make a shit load of money
    Always be happy
    Win physique competitions
    Find "the one"

• I want to have my teacher's credential, and be teaching my first classroom, in the next 3 years. :-D

• - Attain a permanent military career.
    - Die an honorable death after an honorable life.

• Get a masters in bio-chemical engineering and electrical engineering possibly one in molecular chemistry and become an imortal cyborg.

• 1- Graduate from uni and find a good job
    2- I wanna be a successful&rich engineer
    3- I wanna be a famous&successful football coach
    Enshallah ^_^ :)

• not much...
    finally finish my studies and find a nice job a like doing
    find my true love

those are the 2 most important ones for me

• Live life in solitude and not be bothered by anyone. Learn Chinese, which I'm already working on and protect the systems of society.

• Just be happy and love life..

• I would love to be able to open my own winery one day

• I want to graduate from medical school and be successful.

• to get the hottest girlfriend. it is not my dream it is my goal

• get my ideal job

get a girlfriend

travel

never kids, since kids suck.

• -Fuck bitches.
    -Get money.

What Girls Said 8

• Finish school is one. There are others and I hope to accomplish them.

• That I find a passion and career! Everything else would be easy!

• I want to get a PhD in human genetics and cure cancer through genetics. I want to settle down with my boyfriend and have 3 kids with him... I have a huge bucketlist but that's the main goal.

• - Find a job that makes me happy and pays well.
    - Be with the one I love.
    - Live in a cozy home.
    - Travel.

• I have only one dream and that's get myself well, if I can't I'll have to go because I can't live life like this forever.

• why do you want someone different from your culture.
    as to answer your question I just want to end up happy, satisfied and proud of myself/work.

• Lovely picture smallah <3 !!!
      I don't know haha I think it's fun to be in touch with another culture, it's very exciting in a way :p

• Derien :D <3
      True, I totally agree, there are lots of obstacles and sometimes they can screw up the relationship :/

• Well I hope that won t happen with yours ^^

• to be happy.

• To be successful, to travel around the world, and to live life fun. #YOLO