Gagers, well I really want to know are you dressing nice for thanksgiving👗👖👚👔👞🎩👢👠💄?

Or are you going all lazy to the dinner table hahah! TELL ME! I don't know if I should bother wearing something nice! hahah!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I dressed in a nice dark maroon plaid shirt with a lighter maroon Long-Sleeve Quarter-Zip Pullover, tan on the inside of the collar, unbuttoned the cuffs of the plaid shirt and curled them over the over shirt's cuffs, then tan dress pants, and dark brown leather loafers and of course stainless steel and gold vintage watch and single diamond, gold ring.

• When exactly is this Thanksgiving thing that ameriyanks ceep talking about?

• I had everyone over. Just wore sweats and a T-shirt.

• Considering I usually tell people "I'll be the guy in the Kilt with no undies" they're just happy I showed up in pants.

• You know me yea.
    Same as always.

• Do I dress nice? I usually do, whether it's for work or for the family gatherings.

• I'm wearing a cotton button up shirt. I'm feelin snazzy

• We don't have that tradition here :c sadly. It's a good way to reunite family.

• As of this year, no company so just grabbing something from Denny's and wearing whatever.

• Thanksgiving is generally pretty casual for me

• Wear something nice to enjoy a messy meal... tell me how that goes... LOL.

• My work uniform.

What Girls Said 4