Have you ever been sucker punched? What was the reason?

I have:

Once for calling my brother Pinnochio for his squeaky puberty voice

And once by accident

• Yes I have
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was maybe 10 or 11 I told a girl she couldn't punch. She cracked me right in the mouth without a moments notice. It didn't help matters that I had braces. My lips got fused to them and I had to rip them apart.

And I later went on to date her... funny how things work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha wow!

No... I wasn't.

What Guys Said 6

• For calling the cops on a guy who slapped his little boy , then after he punched me I opened a can of azz whoopin and poured it all over him

• Saw five guys bullying a girl in a back alley. I jumped in and fought them all off with my my fists and feet of fury! One little guy manged to punch me in the thigh. I need more training though : (

No I didn't get any pussy... cats that's not how a gentlemen rolls.

• nope never been sucker punched

• Yes. twice.

1. Some douche wanted to rob me. I said I would rather fuck myself than give him my stuff and he punched me before I could react. I then beat him up.

2. Some drunk dude came up to my group on a festival and said "I would beat you all up" and pointing fingers on each of us. I thought he was joking, so I told him to bring it on. He hit me, I hit him back. He fell backwards over some party-tables and apparently broke his arm or shoulder. Karma, bitch.

• I have sucker punched someone. That's the best I can do.

• yep i took the piss out of my friend

What Girls Said 1

• Not that I know of.