What's your funniest/worst autocorrect fail?

Autocorrect just changed my "Noooooooo" to "Book I poop" 🙈 Omg, I could not stop laughing.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I always get fucking into ducking.
    Once I said " I need to show you my pooh bear" instead I got " I need to show up my poop hair."

What Guys Said 16

• I could never, ever top this one I saw online:

http://hugelolcdn.com/i700/49009.jpg

• No auto correct episode comes to mind - My funniest/worse one on here was a total misunderstanding - A 15 year old was on asking about getting some more pocket money and couldn't get a proper job because she wasn't 16 - Anyway one of the expressions for an "Under the counter" job or "Not through the books" job in Ireland is "Cash in Hand" because you are paid straight cash for your work - Back to the story I advised the girl "That she could make go for cash in hand jobs" (epic fail right) - What was worse I was totally oblivious, I was reported, people giving out to me and the post removed, I was on the verge of contacting admin to ask why post removed when I made the connection.

• Hilarious. :)

• That would have been a definite change in tone from your usual contributions. :D Love that story.

• I don't have autocorrect thankfully but a misspelling that comes to mind happened right here on GAG for me. I pretty much labeled gagers as hags lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1700788-how-likeable-are-you-on-gag

• The are million happened and is still happening to me on my iPhone 5. I told my mom to purchase that book and it changed to purchase that poop! I love you was changed to "I mice you", texted my sister this morning to put all my usb drives into my butt!!! She replied me that am I out of my mind? ... and guess what? Once vanilla flavoured ice cream was changed to vagina flavoured ice crabs!!!

• What a shit phone haha.

When I type my name "Curtis" and it corrects it to "Curt Is"
    Confuses the fuck out of some people.

• I texted my woman once and asked her to pick up chicken nuggets for my kids and it "autocorrected" to "chicken muggers". She was not only confused but thought it was hilarious. She came home and was like "what would we do with a chicken mugger?"
    And laughed. I was like "fuck you iPhone!"

• The girl I have a thing for said in a message something along the lines of "I really do care about you." But "do" was corrected to "don't!" This was radically out of keeping with the rest of the message, so I was more confused than anything. Fortunately, she saw the error and corrected herself before I could say anything.

• I just texted someone and they said rape me please but they meant rate 😂

• My mother hunts for kangaroos on a friends propery once a year and one year I sent her a message

• I wanna set it straight to I wanna sex it straight. Very small change but the person exploded xD

• I once IM'd my boss "hey, can I some of your cum?"...

I meant gum.

Thankfully, she was cool about it.

• honestly... I can't really remember any really bad autocorrect fails. I have many but only the annoying ones which are not funny

• I haven't had too many embarrassing or funny auto corrects. All I can think of is how I get so mad when my phone corrects 'Rhode' in Rhode Island to 'Those'
    RHODE IS THE NAME OF A STATE APPLE, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.

• I don't recall but yeah.. Book I Poop 😂😝

• I was writing to my boss and boss's boss from a conference, and every time I wrote "agile", it auto-corrected to "asshole".

• It tried to change motherfucking to mallrat

What Girls Said 18

• One day my mom texted me asking what I wanted for dinner. I said "I'm thinking chicken!" My actual response: "Me Honking chicken!"

Also:
    My sister had a random phone number text her. She asked "who's this? Jw" and instead autocorrect changed it to "who's this? Jew" ... she never got a reply.

• like i say hoe instead of hi!

• Oh man, many fucked up shit XD

To be honest I don't remember, but in Spanish I'm kind of a grammar nazi, so once my phone changed "gracias" to "grasias" (means thank you). That's a huge orthographic mistake and I was talking to a grammar nazi too, she didn't believe it was my phone, unfortunately. She didn't stop making fun of that 😒

• Lol that's nothinggg 😂

• well.. I'm too strict with Spanish, I do not forgive myself if I write something wrong so... Hahahaha

But I know what you mean, I've been into embarrassing situation because of this goddamn phone and its autocorrect, but I do not remember at the moment 😔

• It changed hello to ho ho ho. Apparently, my phone is self aware and realizes Christams is around the corner.

• "Just give me a sec" turned into "Just give me sex" when I was texting the guy I liked ;)

• I was texting my boyfriend's sister and I said, "I've made it to the prostitute and am just waiting."

It was supposed to say, "I've made it to the airport and am just waiting." But ya know... prostitutes work too.

• OMG haha, in french, the short form of seriously (serieusement) is "srx" and I randomly sent to my mother "sex" instead T_T

• Mine was when I texted my friend telling her that I was making pitas for dinner. It didn't recognize "pitas" and corrected it to potassium. She was like: "Holy fuck Walter White, sounds delish!"

• When I talk to my German friend and instead of "du" (German for "you") I type an f so fu it will turn into "Fuck you!" 😝😅 already let to a lot of misunderstandings 😂😭

• Aww poor friend 😂😂

• And then you're like "no, no I meant "du"!" and get it wrong again because you're excited so you type extra fast..
      So not only is it "Fuck you!" but "Fuck you!" with an additional exclamation mark 😅😒

• 😂😂😂 that's crazyy

• lol

this is something i said OUTLOUD

I was saying "See, I am such a dick."

Somehow it came out as "See, I am such a duck."

My cousina nd I died laughing.

• I asked Siri how much a certain animal cost (it was an exotic animal) & she came up with "how much is a penis cast?"

• I was texting my mom and I said "sucks to suck" but it changed to "dicks to suck". Omg. I was flipping out 😂😂

• It changed "I want a duck" to "I want a dick"

It doesn't matter anyway since both were true at the time.

• I don't have auto correct on my cell phone.

• I sent my boss a text that said "I will need to talk you you first thing tomorrow" auto correct made it. I will need to kill you first thing tomorrow.

• ugh i hate auto correct but i need it lol

• I messaged to say" I will leave my door open and I'll be waiting in the hallway for you as you are "wallking" through my door. It turned out as "wanking" through my door" 😂

• In Arabic but writing it in English letters. I wanted to write to my crush "Fdait" It means Kind of like I adore you. Instead I wrote "Fsait" which means I farted :) !!

• Hehe, that's awkward 😛

• Very interesting because "fsait" is very close to the Swedish (fisade) for the same thing. I guess some words are universal!

• @detlef can't wait to tell the others 😂