Do you usually get Bronchotis with a nasty cold?

I think I have it yet again. I am working around dust and I work around cigarette smokers and I live with one on top of that. I have a really bad dry cough and I have been coughing up phelgm. The one guy who goes to church has been passing viruses around the office. I was even wheezing at one point.

All of this secondhand cigarette smoke I have been inhaling and dust has been really affecting my lungs. I don't get sick very often my immune system is very strong. by the way I am not a smoker I quit about 2 years ago.

62

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't. In fact I never get colds pretty much. Hope you get better soon. Also well done on the fact you quit smoking. They are getting very hard on smokers in my country. One of the cities here is also getting hard on them littering cigarette butts and I think they will be giving smokers $400 fines if they litter a cigarette butt or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• They say bronchitus can get worse if you don't treat it right way. Try benlynn and see if that clears things up for you. I had bronchitus 3 years ago and the only medication that worked for me was benlynn. The other medicines sometimes made me sicker then before.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I usually only get it when I get the flu sometimes. Dust can really mess me up though.. I remember I cleaned the basement when I was sick and I got wicked bad bronchitis afterwards. Cigarette smoke can mess me up too.

What Girls Said 5

• I've never had it but I'd go get checked out

• Yes, you typically get bronchitis after a cold or flu. Sometimes cold symptoms persist. Drink plenty of warm fluids and get lots of rest. Feel better!

• my mom and i had that twice
    always at the same time

• Getting a cold does not mean getting Bronchitis for most people.

But.. people who have had Bronchitis, are always much more likely to get it again.

but one question.. what does the fact that guy goes to church have to do with anything?

• He passed it on to everybody at the office lol

• I still don't see how the fact he goes to church figures into this?

The guy at my work who is sick, is an atheist Darwinist.

and yet, he is afflicted with Bronchitis as well

• He is around a lot of people who have colds/flu and shake their hands. They said that not me so nvm.

• 0|0
    • Accusing others of having bronchitis when they really don't-- an early sign of bronchitis.
      I would get medicine before it is too late 😁

• I think this is a defense mechanism. You are throwing your bronchitis symptoms on me to try and shift blame.

Your bronchitis symptoms are all there. It may be too late :(

• @dangerDoge

You are only thinking that in an attempt to try and rid yourself of the disease. Knowing deep down you have it, but refusing to accept the truth...

I fear it may be too late for medicine to work against your bronchitis.. 😢