How many times do you touch your private parts during the day?

Not necessarily in a sexual way, but in general?

I touch my boobs frequently throughout the day purely because I have boobs and it's wonderful

Most Helpful Guy

• My skin is very soft which is nice but the downside is that it gets itchy at certain spots on my body very easily due to the friction with the material of my clothes. This can be a problem when I'm outside for several hours (for example at Uni and especially if I have to sit down and stand up and sit down again several times during the day. So sometimes my balls and my penis start feeling very itchy or they feel squashed when I'm outside and I so have to wait until I'm in a good situation where I can quickly put my hand in there and adjust/reposition things a bit. It's a rather annoying thing. This is something a lot of guys struggle with... although having balls and a dick can be nice, it's really annoying if you have to stuff them into an underwear and a pair of pants. Some guys struggle more with it and others less. I'm certainly one who struggles quite a lot with it. That's partially why I enjoy sleeping naked and during summertime I also like walking around naked at home because it just feels so incredibly free and comfortable down there if you can just let things dangle as they please ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• frequently, sometimes I get wedgies and sometimes I just need to adjust my jeans and when i rest my arm on my desk I'll touch my boobs not on purpose and I also adjust my bra sometimes because its a braille

What Guys Said 6

• Yes they are wonderful and I would touch them too, if you let me. Just kidding.
    But I touch my privates every time I pee, and as I get older that becomes more often. lol

• No idea. I have a friend who adjusts himself every 30 seconds. It's really strange having a conversation with him.

• I don't count.
    Like 2 or 3 times a day when washing and stuff.

• Constantly bc i have big balls and trying to sit down can be uncomfortable so i have yo alter their position to get comfort

• If I had boobs I'd touch em constantly

• probably when i am peeing allover

What Girls Said 3

• hmmm... tally time? lol

• Probably my thighs because I put my hands between them for warmth. But I bet it must feel great to have boobs

• when I watch a movie or something I always play with my boobs at some point lol