Describe your GaG crush?

Not tag but describe. Like my GaG crush has black hair, grey eyes, pale skin. And she likes snakes.

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• umm... I am going to describe my dream lover instead... he looks like sasuke! hahah long black hair and a very serious faces!! ah... I love that damn sasuke!!! but if i am talking about what he doeshe/she he a musican or some creative talent like an artist!!! He got be pretty realx and kind heart warming... hahah! yeah he doesn't exist!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is no longer active on the GaG, but she is tall, black haired, with dark brown eyes, very beautiful and exotic... dominant but kind and funny, and she is Aries in horoscope :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn u described me. But thats not me tho hahaahah

• Show All
    • DAMN ok Im jelly now :( Can u give me an extra 5 inches?

• @sephylove I would love to give you extra 5 inches, but I'm not a wizard, anyway, you are tall enough :P
      I guess the other attributes are the same, at least according to your picture, you are an Aries in horoscope, right? And dominant? :P

What Girls Said 9

• My last GaG crush has a beard, and before that one, well he was a goofy sonuvabitch who really liked this one guy Jack Kerouac and who was kinda fond of this one grunge band with a smiley face logo. He was also quite the poet.

Those have been my two and only.

1|1
    0|0
  • He has to fart.

But it's more than a crush 😣

1|2
    0|0
  • Not really crushing anymore but ok. He's very opinionated and comes across as kind of obnoxious. He has dimples and recently changed his profile pic so they're really noticeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • non existent because I don't tend to crush on people who could be creepy old guys fapping to my profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crushing on anyone here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ain't got no GaG crush

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush :(