So how LONG were YOU in the bathroom after your Thanksgiving meal?

The question im sure is on EVERYONE'S mind.

Did you unload a few pounds? Were you in there for quite awhile?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I always take my phone into the bathroom with me because I'm usually in the middle of a conversation or playing a game and then I end up spending a ridiculously embarrassingly long amount of time in there and I'm just like "welp I'll just stay in here til everyone goes to bed because this is awkward now, I've probably been in here for 30 minutes dickin' around on my phone and only used the actual toilet for maybe 2 of those minutes."

• This should answer your question about how long I was in the bathroom for.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1796330-have-you-ever-been-in-a-food-coma-so-bad-that-you-passed-out-in

• not that long... hahah I was talking to myself but thats another story.

• I didn't have Thanksgiving but I think some people actually will poop the next day!

• Didn't go til today. And I was in there for about 20 minutes but most of it was spent messing around on my phone.

• Haven't gone in like 2 weeks. Feeling very backed up and uncomfortable :/

• Less than 3 minutes since I didn't eat a lot... and it was in the morning right on schedule. -TMI over-

• i took a shit today actually.

• I don't know after a while i was just listening to music

• Me and my boyfriend were in there for quite a while fuckin

What Guys Said 3

• No Thanksgiving meal, sandwiches.

• Technically it takes two days until you unload. So if you think shit is shit now, just you wait MF.

• I took a big shit, well one big one and one medium one, smoked a joint out the window, trimmed my nails and moisturized my hands. I was in there for about half an hour.