Little something something happened and now I'm extremely depressed. How do I distract myself?
No drugs or alcohol please
Most Helpful Girl
1. go out with friends
2. watch comedy stand ups (really helps me)
3. go for a run
4. *****write a list of things you're thankful for (you have to do this one, it will really help you. promise me you'll do it!)
5. watch the Ellen Degeneres Show
6. watch ted talks on youtube
7. meet new people on GAG that will make you feel better (I'd love to be one of them)
8. go through funny posts on Tumblr
The fact most of the things I suggest you to do involve computer/TV is because it usually what distracts you the most. There are so many things to do in general but they wouldn't distract you, which will make you even sadder.
I hope you feel better soon and if you need someone to talk to about anything I'm always here for you even though I don't know you. (I'm not trying to be nice, I really mean it)0
Most Helpful Guy
Talk about it with someone (family member maybe?). Share your depression, let people know what blocks you, and you will feel better, you'll feel 'not blocked' and more 'free flowing'.
You can tell me what depresses you, if you want and if it's not too personal or anything. I'll be glad to help you out.
If you feel more free flowing, you should make yourself happy, because one cannot be happy when they're severely depressed (and thus 'blocked'). Make yourself happy by doing things you like, or helping other people (making someone happy (a good deed) = making yourself happy).
Hope this helps :)0