Have you ever been in a food coma so bad that you passed out in someone else's house while hiding in a odd place to get way from the noise?

My short ass hid in a guest bathroom cupboard with the door closed/locked. I was curled up in a fetal position while using a clean towel as a blanket. Everyone was looking for me and they finally checked the bathroom after like 5-6 hours of searching. We all laughed about it. xD #ThanksgivingProblems

• Yes.
  • No.
  • We don't have/I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
food coma
noun
informal

noun: food coma; plural noun: food comas

a state of sleep or extreme lethargy induced by the consumption of a large amount of food.
"I fell into a post-dinner food coma"

digitalopera.com/.../commaMR.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup you know Spanish people with their food. Plus they always say just eat a little more.. LOL! I hate when my dad does that @xXiTacoXx

• My cousin Rita's mom's side of the family does that, and when ever I see them they're just like "eat more eat more", then I end up passing out somewhere quiet (usually the car I came in). xD

• Lol That's a genius plan. *-*

• Thanks 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Nope never

• You've obviously never had some bomb ass Thanksgiving food if that's the case. xD

• Hhahaahjahahahahahahahahahah what the fuck?

• The turkey did it.

• Oh yeah that's happened. Then again me and you black lol.

• *-* Black Thanksgiving food will knock a person right the fuck out.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow yes i had haahha!

• Finally! Someone who gets me. <3 What was the weirdest place you've slept during a food coma? xD

• hahah yeah I mean when I turn 21 I am gonna buy some wine. hahah and just order a pizza.

• Drink responsibly my friend. xD

• No, that's a little weird.

• It's not as weird as long as it's as a relatives or long term family friends. xD

• Funny story

• Can't say I have