Thanksgiving Blues?

Ok, so I know that not everyone has had a great Thanksgiving but maybe some good stories to go with it. Like how grandma burnt the turkey, or weird events that may be funny sad or just something you wnat to share.. (doesn't have to be this year) What are some of your best or worst Thanksgiving memories of maybe this year or the past?

Oh and feel free to leave details and stories I'll make sure to upvote and read :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't recall. I haven't been to too many family Thanksgiving dinners the last several years, due to my job.

• I want your job, I mean houget paid and food!! Plus you get the cozy feeling of family around wow, share some 😊

• Thank you very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• basicallyyyyy my sister went into bitch mode for the last two hours of it and started verbally abusing me and my dad lol. which is what happened last year and the year before that.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I got slightly drunk and got a little inappropriate in front of the older woman who lives next door. She didn't seem to mind but now I feel so bad.

• Me and my brother helped this family move there couch 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Best memories is that epic moment when I could laugh and smile at the waterpark... and then when I could look at a happy young couple my age full with love without crying. Yup I got say that one of the many hardest things I dealt with.!

• Broken heart? Wow that does sound hard but hey! Food will never betray us and water parks that does sound s like a great memory

• Hey your young and beautiful you got plenty of time to find a great guy/girl and thats great to hear :D

• heyy... its okay hahaha! Its a story not there anymore.