Why is there a huge push in setting up condominiums?

I personally just bought one to live in a few years ago, and I regret it. I wished I found a house at the time I was looking for a place. Living in a condo village sucks. There are too many rules and fees compared to a house. I would NOT recommend a condo unit, unless you are only planning on being in it for a few years.

Actually, I wouldn't recommend them at all - even if you planned to stay for a few years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never saw the appeal and dislike them for the same reasons you stated pus many are not so private.

• *plus* even though we all love and adore a little puss

• Wow thanks again Chris.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• So... are you trying to discourage us? because i could have told you that a long time ago. but you said why the huge push.. where is the push?

• Yeah, I am discouraging you. Well, why didn't you tell me a long time ago? The push is everywhere.

• A bachelor can still have a house. Who says they can't?

• true... my bad

• Well, money.

• Yeah, I guess. Greed ruins all, huh?

• I can understand where you are coming from.
      Home ownership generally represents freedom which you clearly aren't getting.