What's the most illegal thing Youv done?

What's the most illegal thing Youv ever done, and did you get away with it?
I used to import raw drugs from Asia to the UK, make them into the finished product in my lab and then smuggle them to the USA. I would have faced 14 years in jail if caught. But I loved the thrill and loved the money even more lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I did a u turn on a no u turn place.

I know i know I'm a badass rebel

Most Helpful Guy

• Shid we played pirated PS2 games right in front of the boys (cops) on a raggedy ass "swapmagic-ed" PS2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qCLhQRS3c in 2007.

Umm, we had at least 50 "boot-legged" games right in front of the console. And they also saw us "swap the discs" yet somehow never "figured out that the shit was illegal as all fucking hell + a PS2 isn't supposed to "work" that way.

😂😂😂

• And on some real shit I swear 2 of the cops played MADDEN "IN JAPANESE" WITH US FOR AT LEAST 30 MINS... like WTF!!! it was so hard not to laugh at how dumb they were.

What Girls Said 1

• I once crassed the street before the light had turned green...

What Guys Said 4

• Went by a police station one night and saw a police car in the back that was out of site.. so I slashed all the tires on it then just walked home.. I do not like the cops.. to much power and it goes straight to their heads and they all join forces to lie their faces off to keep one of their own from looking bad.. even if one just up and killed some innocent person... they can pretty much get away with anything they want as they are just puppets for the governments.. and the governments very rarely punish anyone who works for them.. it would not look good for them to do that

• I used to deal pot, small time. That's about it, and I never got caught.

• good job saying on the internet
    l o g s
    ezzzzzzzzzz

• Why not? I also shot jfk, come at me lol

• I got away with stealing a manga book once. I'd return it, but that was about 10 years ago and in a different state.