Do you like dancing? Which style of dance you like so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Started street jazz when I was little, in junior high hip hop, in high school I started salsa, now I just casually do hip hop with friends and street jazz on my own for work out. I really want to learn ballroom. My favorite style is street jazz. Do you dance?

• Yes. I like dance so much. I like western so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Various forms of 'C Walking'
    Still fairly bad, always getting better though.

I love to dance.

What Girls Said 8

• I like dancing. I love belly dance. I also was in an Indian dance group. We did bhangra, bollywood, and more. It was so much fun, the traditional foot work killed me though, haha. But I also like easy hip hop dancing and cheer dancing.

• I'm a terrible dancer so I'm not the biggest fan of dancing 🙈 But I do dance around the house when no one's watching 😜

• I only know one way to dance, other than fist pumping and everyone should know that, and I'm not to proud to admit it 🙊

• No I don't dance!

• I'm okay. I like Belly dancing but I don't like doing it in public because of shyness, usually with my female relatives and friends.

• Free style alone dancing 👍

• I can only do that dance when people do after they had one too many drinks

• You say "very much". Or you can say " a lot" instead of so.

What Guys Said 0