Has anybody else except from yourself has seen your feces before, after you turned 12-13 or so?

• yes...
    44% (4)56% (5)50% (9)Vote
  • no...
    56% (5)44% (4)50% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• One time my boyfriend forgot to flush after going so I had to see his shit. I was discusted, and got back at him lol. I did not flush the next time I was over and pooped. He was not upset either. He did not even say anything.

0|1
    1|0
    • Ewww nasty. I could never eat a girls bum again after seeing a log she dropped in the shitter floating around. A big stinker was it?
      That would always be in my mind while a had my tongue deep in her bum hole.
      Guess he didn't want to embarrass you by saying you forgot to flush. Lol.

The thought of a girl dropping a loaf the size of a guy is disturbing. One would think that a sweet cute little princess would poop , cute little princess poopies but I guess not.
      Haha. Enjoy your dinner

• @Theshaft169 dude..."princesses" can release as huge turds as dis:

http://i.imgur.com/uLEPM.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I have taken a stool test before, so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mum has. And my sister. And 3 of my friends cause im that annoying friend who sent them pictures after i take a dump.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• Thankfully, no! That would be gross!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I am very protective of my feces.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really but i did try to fart on my gfs face as a joke once , blew a few chunks by accident and a little turtle head log popped out and dropped on the pillow right beside her face.
    I was so imbarrased ! Omg.
    Oops.
    She flipped a lid

0|1
    0|0