Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Its the chicken! The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken ovaries, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the chicken (or animal) because animals can be created without eggs but I don't see an egg appearing without an animal.

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• The egg. Mutations will occur during the "process" of creation or whatever that is. Basically you aren't one thing and the suddenly change into a chicken, you gotta be born a chicken.

• No, its the chicken. The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken. there's even a paper about it. If you're a university student maybe you can access it cause I can't find a link for it. its called "Structural Control of Crystal Nuclei by an Eggshell Protein".

• dude, you stole my answer :(

• The aliens put a chicken on the earth for people to eat... Then the eggs happened

• The sperm came out first

• the egg came first

• Egg. What do u think fish laid?

• God. God came first.

• The egg. Because if evolution is true, then the prototype chicken would've layed the mutated chicken egg, which would be the chicken we know today.

• Ill copy paste you what I said to someone else. "No, its the chicken. The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken. there's even a paper about it. If you're a university student maybe you can access it cause I can't find a link for it. its called "Structural Control of Crystal Nuclei by an Eggshell Protein"."

• I think it's already very well established that egg came first.

• I nearly died when I saw your profile pic.

• The rooster obviously.