Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Updates:
Its the chicken! The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken ovaries, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the chicken (or animal) because animals can be created without eggs but I don't see an egg appearing without an animal.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 10

• The egg. Mutations will occur during the "process" of creation or whatever that is. Basically you aren't one thing and the suddenly change into a chicken, you gotta be born a chicken.

0|2
    0|0
    • No, its the chicken. The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken. there's even a paper about it. If you're a university student maybe you can access it cause I can't find a link for it. its called "Structural Control of Crystal Nuclei by an Eggshell Protein".

• dude, you stole my answer :(

• The aliens put a chicken on the earth for people to eat... Then the eggs happened

0|1
    0|0
  • The sperm came out first

0|1
    0|0
  • the egg came first

0|1
    0|0
  • Egg. What do u think fish laid?

0|1
    0|0
  • God. God came first.

0|1
    0|0
  • The egg. Because if evolution is true, then the prototype chicken would've layed the mutated chicken egg, which would be the chicken we know today.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ill copy paste you what I said to someone else. "No, its the chicken. The protein that forms egg shells can be found only in chicken, therefore a chicken egg can only come out of a chicken. there's even a paper about it. If you're a university student maybe you can access it cause I can't find a link for it. its called "Structural Control of Crystal Nuclei by an Eggshell Protein"."

• I think it's already very well established that egg came first.

0|1
    0|0
  • I nearly died when I saw your profile pic.

0|1
    0|0
  • The rooster obviously.

0|1
    0|0