Do you ever fall asleep in the bathtub?

When I'm stressed out I like to light some scented candles and play some relaxing music but half the time I end up falling asleep. I end up pruning like crazy X)
Do you ever fall asleep in the bathtub?
Also you won't drown if you fall asleep because even if a small ammount of water gets into your lungs you'll wake up and cough hysterically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I did and a claw with knives on it came up between my legs and then I got pulled down under the water and all of a sudden my bath was deep like a swimming pool and I swam back up to the surface and then my mother came and it was like I woke up and everything was normal again

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have lol!

What Guys Said 6

• That would be insanely uncomfortable when you wake up.

• I've never taken a bath only showers

• No, I've never fallen asleep in the bathtub

• I fell a sleep on the toilet before

• Certainly possible, I've never fell asleep.

• No, I take medication to sleep so it's really hard for something like that to happen

What Girls Said 4

• Nope but once I was running a high fever and freezing my ass off. So I wasn't thinking ex that I needed to get warm. So I ended up getting in the tub and making it hot. Though I came close to passing out in the bathtub. So that wasn't a good idea.

• I can't.
    I think I tried to do that once after seeing a drama where the girl makes the guy sleep in the tub, lol.

• One time I fell asleep in the bathtub when I was little and I almost drowned, I woke up coughing up water. I take showers now mostly.

• Yes. I have fallen asleep in the shower or bath when I just needed time to myself or when I am crazy tired.