What is the thing that you have been thinking about a lot lately?

Talk about the thing that has been going on your mind these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies mainly. I have postponed quite a lot and have to get it done. The only sad part is that back in higschool I had all of my buds and we'd sit on Skype on evenings before every exam or when anything's due. We'd sit all night and help each other out. It was the best thing ever.
    I don't communicate with anyone in the college I'm going to now so there's no such comradery anymore :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I've been thinking about a few things. One - where I will find a new job or if I will get a new job at my current place of employment. Two - when will I have a very long and meaningful relationship with a woman. Three - when will I stop having bad thoughts about someone I know.

• Should I go steady with this one girl. Think I might be pulling the trigger here soon guys.

• There's a girl that drove 7 hours to my city I think to see me but I don't know if I want to see her

• A girl, and why I've already dreamt twice so far that she gets hit by a train while I can't move and thus can't try to save her.

• Holidays! What else.

• The anybody killa concert tonight

• realizing im an adult. and how im. gonna live

• I've been thinking about what financial goals I want to set for myself in the next few months!

• I'm thinking who's the girl in your profile picture..

• having a hot girlfriend.

• Money sex money sex

• A girl!!
    My girl!!!
    US Back together!!!
    Forever!!!
    All kinds of scenarios to get her back!!!
    Nightmares of life without her!!!
    Rain!!!

Pretty much just the girl I love on my mind... cliiiiiiche, I know lol.

• I hope you will get back toghether soon :))

• Me too, me too😔!!! Thank you kindly though 😊.

What Girls Said 19

• What I should ask for for Christmas. I have 4 people on me for lists and I have no idea what to tell them to get me.

• Whether or not I will be able to get an A and what I should do first and what I should do last in school.

• How i will be graduating soon and how this certificate will improve my life and hopefully be able to take mama out of work :)

• Okay so I started dating this guy a while ago and he was just amazing. The guy every girl dreamed about. He treated me so well and my parents loved him, but my 4 best friends hated him. They would always talk bad about him in front of me and would always make comments about me dating him. I really did love him but I couldn't take they hate so I... broke up with him. I deeply regret it. Maybe someone could give me some advice...

• What hasn't been on my mind? It's constantly on go. Lately my financial situation and a guy that I like have been trading places for the top spot.

• If I have to say it, it will probably be my boyfriend. He's almost always on my mind everyday. Ask me again tomorrow, my answer will probably be the same.

• My health.
    I feel like I am lacking in some vitamins.

• I cannot stop thinking about Sunday. There's this guy I like and I haven't seen him all week because he's been sick, but he's better now and we're going out for dinner on Sunday. We're just friends... for now.

• A person. I don't know why but I've thought about em a lot lately 😯

• how long will i be suffering

• Lately, about my father and how much I miss spending time with him.

• My boyfriend. he's in Tanzania for a school trip at the moment. we live in Beijing. I miss him, I've never been away from him, and I can't wait to see him again.

• Well um, a person. But it's a bad idea so I'm trying to stop.. 😅

• EXAMS. This is my first year of engineering studies and I'm really tired, I can't go out or have some fun... SADLIFE

• My friend and his whereabouts. Shopping.

• To tell you the truth, bondage.

• My goddamn crush

• I can't stop thinking about Gerard Butler. ugh

• I've been thinking about how one day you couldn't care less about a certain person and basically the next day they start being on your mind 24/7 and you can't get them out of there. Weird how the world works.