Just going to Xbox one what are some games that you suggest that are good?

Got** not going dumb autocorrect.

Most Helpful Guy

• Metal Gear Solid V:Phantom Pain

• Just get MGS5. The story mode is about 100 hours long, and then you have 2 multiplayer modes, one that is like Call of Duty and the other where you build your own military bases and other people sneak in and try to steal from you/get to the command center.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Fallout 4, Far cry 3, The Witcher 3,

maybe Black Op3 and Halo 4 (I haven't played them yet but they look ok from the videos I've seen)

• I don't think Halo has had good multiplayer since the first game. Most Halo players that I know of don't realize that Team Fortress is a thing

• @M_A_X

I've had fun with halo's multiplayer so I'm considering getting it.

If you disagree, that's fine.

• Fallout 4 is fun.

• Why are you in denial man. You loke fallout just come out of that nerd closet

• Fallout 4, batman arkham knight, the witcher 3, mgsv and in a year scalebound

• fallout 4 and sunset overdrive:D

• I hear GTA5 is epic.

What Girls Said 2

• Um... maybe call of duty? tomb raider? um... dead within? I really wanted to play but I don't have an xbox!

• Do you mean the Evil Within? I watched my partner play that game and it was super intense and dramatic.

Tomb Raider is the only single player game I've played through 100%. Normally I get bored 50-75% in :P

I don't play on consoles, since PC is the best and I've spent an arm and a leg on my desktop.

• @Mekkalyn haha I never played on PC! I don't even allow to use my brother xbox if i do he might bite me! LOL Why are boys so mean?

• I've always loved Tomb Raider

• And if you like it, Tomb Raider 2 is coming out soonish, if I remember correctly