Does anyone else hate the east coast accent? You know that whole naisely boston/jersey/new york accent?

Like in a girls can be sexy af but that fucking accent is like godamn nails on a chalboard to me

• Yes I hate it
  • Nope I like it
  • Indifferent
  • I don't know what accent you're talking about

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i dislike new york/jersey accents.
    I wouldn't call it an east coast accent though, im from south FL and dont have an accent like that at all...

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it's kinda annoying, the whole Bostonian thing.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't care about there accent but i become more alarmed~!

• not to familiar with it but it doesn't bother me

What Guys Said 1

• there's no such thing as an east coast accent. those accents are solely in the northeast in a specific area. go down to dc and it sounds a lot different. anyways, yes. i'm from nj and i actually get the urge to punch people in the face if it's thick enough, even if they're nice. and if you're curious, i have a southern accent because my dad is from va.

• Sorry I didn't know a better way to describe them than east coast naisely accent

• the area itself that you're describing is pretty much the tri-state area. but region itself is called the mid-atlantic (and boston). it goes through all of virginia and as outward as west virginia and as north as buffalo, but i'd say it's mainly the coast from nyc suburbs, west to philly suburbs and ends around dc/arlington area