Do you support any movements?

If so, what?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I support the #carefreeblackgirl movement. I used to go HARD for #blacklivesmatter, but after hearing about that 9 year old boy that was killed because his father was in a gang or something just made me say no. You can't even IMAGINE how frustrated I am after hearing that. All I see is black men saying #blacklivesmatter and then killing each other. They're just watching white police shooting black men, protest, then turn and shoot the black person around the corner. I don't wanna support it anymore.

2|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• Like the pelvic thrust movement?

http://i.imgur.com/d09tsIz.gif

I'm a huge fan of that one.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are no movements for the things I support.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no movement but I'd gladly support one for increasing the FDA maximum for condom nominal width from 54mm to 69mm or above

Americans are dumb enough about condoms, this #condomchallenge isn't helping either.

0|0
    0|0
  • plate tectonic movement

2|0
    0|0
  • I support my bowels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I support Utopianism.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are currently and unfortunately an unorganized movement, or rather one that is not prominent through it's own name.

• Whatever is about saving the planet and animals.
    ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of movements

0|0
    0|0
  • I Support movements in my pants when that happens. Other then that I have the idgf attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • The STFU Movement. Whining, bitching, PC policing... everyone needs to STFU.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support any movement that fights against feminism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support the movement against DLC scams!

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9