Do you support any movements?

If so, what?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I support the #carefreeblackgirl movement. I used to go HARD for #blacklivesmatter, but after hearing about that 9 year old boy that was killed because his father was in a gang or something just made me say no. You can't even IMAGINE how frustrated I am after hearing that. All I see is black men saying #blacklivesmatter and then killing each other. They're just watching white police shooting black men, protest, then turn and shoot the black person around the corner. I don't wanna support it anymore.

What Guys Said 14

• Like the pelvic thrust movement?

http://i.imgur.com/d09tsIz.gif

I'm a huge fan of that one.

• There are no movements for the things I support.

• There's no movement but I'd gladly support one for increasing the FDA maximum for condom nominal width from 54mm to 69mm or above

Americans are dumb enough about condoms, this #condomchallenge isn't helping either.

• plate tectonic movement

• I support my bowels.

• I support Utopianism.

• We are currently and unfortunately an unorganized movement, or rather one that is not prominent through it's own name.

• Whatever is about saving the planet and animals.
    ^_^

• What kind of movements

• I Support movements in my pants when that happens. Other then that I have the idgf attitude.

• The STFU Movement. Whining, bitching, PC policing... everyone needs to STFU.

• I support any movement that fights against feminism.

• I support the movement against DLC scams!

• 2|0

What Girls Said 9