People who have worked retail, What are some creepy customer experiences you have had?

One guy I had in the pool store wanted muriatic acid and not only didn't want it for pool purposes but was rather evasive about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a lady come into the store asking about an old barn that was used as a civil war hospital. My family owned it for a while so I was pretty knowledgable on the subject. But when I was giving her the information she wanted to know she started freaking out saying we were related and demanded to know my email and phone number so we could talk and keep in touch. I said sure, disappeared into the office, and waited forever until one of my supervisors found out what had went on and asked her to leave.

She searched for me in the store the next day too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work for Verizon. Every now and then, this lady would come into the store drunk or stoned (or both). She was probably in her mid to late 40s, maybe even early 50s. One time, she came to the store and walked right up to my desk and asked for my phone number.

What Girls Said 3

• A man asked me if I wanted to come to a concert after work with him.

• I had a guy come in with his girlfriend and then when she went to the bathroom he started hitting on me and calling me beautiful and asking me if I was single etc, etc.

If I didn't need my job I would've punched him square in the face.

• I got slapped on the ass once by a 15 year old boy

• I'm sorry that happened

• He is too. Because he doesn't have a hand anymore... lol just kidding

What Guys Said 0