- Someone who recognises that they lack the knowledge of whether or not any gods exist.29% (6)35% (6)32% (12)Vote
- Someone who believes that whether or not gods exist cannot be known.38% (8)29% (5)34% (13)Vote
- A lazy atheist.19% (4)18% (3)18% (7)Vote
- See answers5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Something else.9% (2)18% (3)13% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I used to be an atheist, now I don't know what to call myself.
I know that god is a state of nature, but I know it is not a sentient being in the sky.
Where do people like me go in terms of terminology.
To me agnosticism and atheism is the natural progression away from religion until you realize the nature of reality.
In the most laymen of terms, god is the static state of natural forces in nature in the context of totality in the 10th dimension of infinite possibility in string theory, and by consequential byproduct, we are all its children while at the same time we are it.0