Guys, If a woman were to hit you would you hit back?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• depends who the woman was. if it was my gf/wife n all she did was slap me then no i wouldn't hit back. shit happens. if u can't handle a little slap from ur gurl then ur a bitch. but if she continuously hits me then i'd just retrain her bitch ass til she's calmed down

What Guys Said 37

• i'm told to never hit anyone.

But if she steps out of the line to hit me to hurt me, then i won't hold back to defend myself. She won't find herself hit, just held down in a deadlock.

If it's my girl and she does it because she's kinda mad and does it to tease, then i'll just pul her close and kiss her. Reverse psychology XD

• if she's constantly hitting me, i'd ray rice her... not gonna lie. don't say things about equal rights if you aren't gonna deal with the consequences.

• No I wouldn't but if she continued after me I'd just hold her from attacking me.

• I'd hit her back just as hard as she hit me. That's fair, isn't it?

Don't dish out what you can't take? Maybe not use the fact that you're a woman to abuse other people and get away with it?

• It's not worth it. I'll end up being the bad guy even if she's the one who started it.

So I wouldn't hit back but I'd immediately break up if it was a girl who I was dating.

I'm not going to tolerate a girl who purposely hits me knowing I have to just sit there and take it.

• It depends.
    If she and me are romantic = she hits me and I will smooch her, ( nothing more a women hates than the guy she loves kisses her when she is angry)
    If a random chick does it = step back and if she again attacks then block and kick her in leg from either side on knee from behind so she falls on ground and I can have enough time to escape.
    If a friend of mine does = I will be like keep going, I am so strong.
    If a really body builder chick does it = kick in leg or something just to distract her so I can escape.
    If a feeble girl does it = I will just hold her hands using mine and ask her why,

Attacking a lady is against my rules unless she is willing to kill me or using a deadly weapon against me. Like a gun or a machete

Womens are made to be loved not, understand. And I got better things I can fight against

• If she hit me just cause I hurt her feelings is not good enough of a reason. I'd hit her back without even thinking about it. I've seen so many women even being able to hit a boy just because of the amount of leeway society gives to a female when it comes to hitting.

• If she hits me it's my legal right to defend myself, but I'm not sure I would. Maybe out of anger. If the woman doesn't wanna get punched, she doesn't hit me.

Perhaps instead of hitting her, I block her, dodge the blow, and/or grab her. You don't wanna cause harm, because then it's the cops against u.

• Of course not... I would pinch her ass in return... Unless she did it out anger... In that case... I would say "damn mosquitos"

• Hey bro, did you ever read a news story about this 110 pound girl killing a 250 pound man via a punch in the face over a 5 dollar bet? If someone hits you right, they will kill you, and it doesn't matter how big you are. They just gotta hit the right spot in the right way and boom, piece of bone lodged in your brain

• If a woman punched you in the face and killed you, imagine how that would make her feel. I imagine that the kid who stabbed the other kid... the one who survived... I imagine he has it a lot worse knowing he made a mistake that killed another person. No, they aren't as strong as men, but it doesn't take strength, it just takes hitting in one of those specific spots. Yes, she doesn't know where they are, that's why it's MORE DANGEROUS because she doesn't know to avoid those spots

• Now I'll explain this with a story too. I used to play baseball in elementary school. I was always worried the other kids would hit me with the ball because they were stupid kids. When the coach was pitching, I could hit every ball out of the park. I trusted him to know what he was doing because he was an adult. He knew how to not hit a child, or he wouldn't have taken the pitcher's mound.

I'd trust a man in a fight more, because I'd know that a man wouldn't kill me unless he MEANT TO, and in that case I could defend myself with the same deadly force. Someone who is untrained is dangerous and unpredictable. Someone who IS trained is also trained enough to know what will and won't kill a person~

• I'm not the kind of guy to do that regardless..

• If it was a random girl, swung like a man, and doesn't look fragile then fair game.

If she's straight up weak then I'll just drop her and pin her down

• It depends on where and the severity.

If she punched me, she's getting slapped for sure.
    If she slaps me, she's bare least getting shoved or grabbed.
    If she's wilding out on me, then I'm slapping the shit out of her.

I can't really think of a scenario where I'd have to knock a woman out, so I don't think I'd ever really strike a woman, but I'd definitely never allow a woman to put her hands on me without some sort of consequence.

• I did it once. Was lying asleep and my girlfriend slapped me hard on the face. I'd been drinking the night before and must've done something. Nearly broke my jaw coz my jaw was relaxed and I was lying on my back. I clicked out for a minute and went nuts, grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the bed. She landed with her back to me and her head went down as if she was crying. All the anger melted away and I just felt like shit.

• I've hit a women after she had hit me. She was bullying me with her friends I walked away then she came up to me and punched me. I had a reaction and punched her back. I got in big trouble from the school, my friends respected me but the females treated me like a freak. What ever attacks me I fight back to protect myself. It's my body reaction and now I forwarned that I hit back if I get hit.

• Its really like they were looking for that reaction. Sorry that sucks. Crazy thought they might of expected somethin wow from you. So you were framed and drAGGED THROUGH HELL

• I'd pack my most powerful punch that might even distort her face.

• Depends on the situation. A slap isn't worh going to jail for because let's be honest it's highly unlikely you'll be able to get off with the self defense take.

• Man shouldn't hit woman, woman shouldn't hit man. If a woman hits a man, she should expect to be hit by him. I don't buy into that whole bullshit, I don't initiate violence but if initiated, I'll be more than happy to return the favor.

• I'd simply walk away and move on. Why would I escalate the situation even further?

• Depends on the situation. If I told her she had a really nice 'Rack' and she hit me well that's justified. (I'd just chuckle to myself)

But if she just attacks me out of no where then someone's getting body slammed.

• Depends how serious it is. But it's a last resort. And thankfully I'm great at avoiding any violence because no matter what it's not right. We Humans are intelligent enough to not use violence i believe.

• I'm swing back if it's hard or in the face

• How can you not hit back. Its self defence, a body reaction. like a bug bite. Had a team of female bullies in Junior high attact me after calling ne names and as I walked away. I reacted and became the most hated guy from girls in that school. later in life thinking that they chantin to me I was a fag, Maybe they wanted to get fucked

• @ticlemelmo
      Its whatever if it's light but she better be ready if it's hard. I'd take all the hate that comes with, fuck what people think We each got our own standards but none of it is relevant if she doesn't swing first. I say you did right

• It depends. A slap I can usually tolerate, hell sometimes things get rough in bed.

A full blown punch, on the otherhand, will be met with retaliation.

• Nope, i would probably restrain her. But even then, in a society like ours, she would just scream and guys would come beat me up.

• Her gender does not matter here. I'd act the same as I would if a guy were to hit me. If it's not worth it I won't, if it is I will. If she clearly just hit me expecting me to not hit her back because you "can't hit girls", then sure, I'll hit back.

• maybe not right away, but if she won't let up i would

• It's never happened and I don't really foresee it. Women are weak so I can't really see them as a physical threat.

• That is, I never hit a woman. I'm not saying no woman has ever hit me.

• If she was attacking me with some weapon, yes.

If she was just being a bitch, no.

• If it's only once, id try to dodge it. If she continues, I'd hit her back harder.

• No. I am old fashioned.

• I'm confident that I'd be able to stop a woman without hitting her.

• More from Guys
    7