Have you ever cheated on an exam and got a good grade you didn't deserve at all?

This is the other side where you don't get caught and instead get away with it. But how did you felt about earning a ''fake'' grade? A grade you didn't deserve at all

• Yes and I felt guilty, never cheated again
  • Yes but didn't care too much about that course
  • Indifferent
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. All I felt was a sense of relief.

• The annoying part is you still have to watch out for snitchers. Some of them will tell on you even if they got nothing to gain at all.

• @Vesuvius87 o i guess i dont even count k-12 as a thing

• @Vesuvius87 yeah I hate those people. It's not cool to be one of those people

What Guys Said 5

• once i was going to cheat and wrote all the amino acid structures on my leg for a test but in the process of preparing to cheat i learned all the structures lol so i didn't have to cheat but i still felt like an asshat for deciding that i would.

• i tried to cheat once but it didnĀ“t even work out for me -.-

• Never cheated.
    Wouldn't know haha.

• Other Other Other Other Other Other Other Other Other

• I cheated my way through a few college classes

What Girls Said 12

• You only cheat yourself by cheating.

BUT i was supposed to fail 3rd grade and i remember i was crying in class. The next week everybody got their report cards with their next year homerooms and i was expecting mines to be blank (which were if you had to repeat a grade) & it had a 4th grade teachers name and room. I was so happy lol not exactly cheating but i never said anything. I don't know if it was a mistake or my teacher pulled strings but i just hushed and kept it moving.

• I have never cheated on an exam.

To be honest , if I did... I would probably feel great when I initially passed, but over time It would probably lower my self- esteem, because I would know in my heart that I didn't pass it due to my own study , knowledge and effort.

So in the long run even though I passed, I would still feel like a failure.

Cheating proves you are " good" enough and capable to other people, a genuine pass proves to yourself that you are"good"enough and capable.

• yes. i'm the biggest advocate for cheating on anything academic (unless it's directly related to your major). As for uni gen-eds and bs school classes I say do what you need to do to make it out alive. School is garbage and corrupt so you might as well fight their ridiculous standardized "education" system and give them the middle finger proudly!

• This. What sucks the most is when it's either HS, middle school or grade school... you didn't have time to study for that exam or you don't care about a subject and you were going to get away with it but someone else had to rat on you because of their ''for the sake of honesty'' bs.
      Unless the test were being graded on a curving scale and the whole class were affected by it if someone doesn't say anything, why does that snitcher cares? Why is it any of their business?

• This actually happened in 5th grade on a bothering classification of animals test. I've been cheating on science class but been getting away with it for the longest (I was teased every day so that made me not pretty much not care too much about the course). Then one day, my science teacher approached me with my little cheat papers I forgot to throw away and asked if they belonged to me? I denied and then he said ''Oh because, Michael (the kid sitting next to me) said you were copying during the exam and it was found on your desk''.

I denied again that those papers were mine and I guess he either believed me or didn't focus too much. Damn snitcher. They are annoying, esp if they have nothing to gain from it.

• @Vesuvius87 oh god that sounds really annoying! I've mastered the most covert methods of cheating so i've never experienced getting caught or being told on, but yeah I hate those weird kids who blindly worship the school system and if you do something that isn't "fair" they go and tell. wtf?

• Yes but NO GUILT AND NO REGRETS!

• No thats crazy! Never cheated!

• Yes, when I was in FL I cheated on the FCAT retake when I was in 11th grade. I was tired of not passing the reading section of that exam and facing the risk of not even getting my HS diploma.

I don't regret it one bit. It's been already 10 years since graduating from HS. I only cheated on a couple classes in 12th grade I started not caring anymore. I was already bored by then.

• I don't think I cheated on an exam like that.

My teacher just gave me the answers in front of other teachers/students when I started crying. Lol.

I was in 1st grade I think.

• This girl over here is WORST liar ever, I can't cheat, I can't lie, I'm very bad at it. I tried to cheat once but changed my mind. So no, never cheated.

• Never cheated, never would.

• I have never cheated on a test.

• No, but I have helped people cheat/copy my answers.

• No, but I once slept in and missed the exam and somehow it showed up as a B in the gradebook.