What is the cheapest deer hunting rifle?

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the cheapest teenage Hunger hunting rifle?

1. why do you need to hunt deers?
    2. why do you need to buy your own rifle? Your old man doesn't let you use his?
    3. what exactly do you plan on using the gun for? The other girl has a point about teenagers and guns

Most Helpful Guy

• 22 rifle

,,,,,,,,,,

What Girls Said 3

• Please don't hunt deers.

• I could never kill an animal. Yet, I consume meat all the time with pleasure. It's kind of a paradox lol.

• I have no enthusiasm for hunting deer but they do need to be culled. There are more of them now than when Columbus landed and their overpopulation causes problems. We have killed off their predators and now we need to manage their population. If you don't kill the excess population they will only starve in the winter and that's a far crueler fate than a quick bullet.

• Maybe it's just me but I'm not doling out gun advice, which is off topic for this site, to a new member aged 16 and American.

• What would being American have to do with it?

• Antidepressants + gun= school shooting

16 yo + gun= shooting

Plus hunting is something you pick up at a very early age most times and even if you are just now getting into it you should have to ask this question. Even I know a 22 is your cheapest bet.

It is just offensive take it somewhere else.

• The one I'd shoot your mom with.

What Guys Said 2

• A Mosin Nagant is relatively cheap.

• Depends how good a shot you are. You can kill a deer with a.22 if you can hit him on the right place in the skull. Also where you are hunting. If you are in woods you are better off with a shotgun and deer slugs.