Does it sound like i'm doing welll?

this is going to sound a bit silly but on first appearence does it seem like i'm doing well?
i'm 17, i go to community college and i'm doing well in school, i work part time at this fancier pizza place, and i like to travel. i have plans to travel to az and tokyo next year. i just came back from texas. i just moved in with my grandma who lives out of state for college in march. she's really nice. kinda crazy when she drinks but otherwise is really sweet.
i don't have my license yet but where i live you can survive with just a bus pass. live next to a big city. kinda don't know whats going on in my life right now, trying to figure myself out. i know what i'm majoring in and i feel confident in my studies but otherwise i literally feel like i have no idea where im headed (?) hence the traveling. i like to travel and get away from it all i guess.
anyways... does it sound like im doing well? i want to finish my bachelors degree before im 22.

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering your situation yes it seems like your doing well. You can't rush success. That takes time. I think it's good that your working and going to school And once you get enough money save and travel the world when you get the opportunity and when you have the time.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• About average.

What Girls Said 0