Am I being rude with him? (picture)?

This guy always annoys me and I can't unfriend him bz we studied in the same school and he's my sister's classmate an we've known each other for about 9 years. He always opposes my status and starts to argue with me and it annoys the hell out of me. He's also in love with me, no matter how many times I told him i ain't interested, he just talks about it again and again. I told him calmly at first but then he's always annoying me and texting me as though we are in a relationship! This guy's crazy! Wgat should I do? He freaks me out all the time and I want to live underground bz of him. :/ I was really nice at first but he's always annoying me. We were not in a relationship and he's action as though we are lovers? Now adays I'm being rude to him and dunno if I'm doing the right thing! Help! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10pr02f&s=9#.VlWnxKNDaSw

So many autocorrects! Sorry about that, please tell me what to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Full ignore mode.

• Ignoring is the problem, he annoys more if I do that.

What Girls Said 1

• You could always ignore him and block him on your phone and social media. And avoid and ignore him at school.

• He's in abroad and still haven't changed.

• I always do ¤___¤

• Block him.