Girls, how would you feel if Mattel wanted to make you into a Barbie Doll?

Someone from Mattel approaches you and asks if they can make a Barbie doll out of the way you look. How would you respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've already been used as a souvenir model. I wouldn't mind being used as a model for a Barbie.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but this body isn't barbie doll material, no breast or butt which would haft to be artificially added.

What Girls Said 7

• Barbie would be kind of far fetched... Now people use to always say I look like a Bratz doll because I have a huge head. But anways no I wouldn't mind.

• So basically Barbie with green eyes?

• I would be happy especially if you have a look that is not normally represented in media and such. But if you do then that just means you're look is what they want and find appealing which is good either way.

• Shortest Barbie doll ever lol

• I rather they didn't since I'm a bit over weight.

• I'd be thrilled:)

• lmao. muslim barbie?

• Why not? There's a market for it. There's a market for everything. Advertise that to a predominantly Muslim area.

What Guys Said 3

• Let the royalties flow in my bank account! :)

• I thought they just used like a computer graphic to model it not a real person to base it off

• I'd feel honored.