What kind of alcohol gets you drunk quicker?

What kind of alcohol gets you drunk the quickest?

• Beer
  • Vodka
  • Rum
  • Whiskey
  • Tequila
  • Wine
  • Other (Explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Vodka. I'm a lightweight.

• Haha how many drinks does it take for you to get drunk? im curious :D

• You get drunk quicker on an empty stomach so for me around 5 shots. I drink beer in between them. Horrible hangovers though but i get drunk very very fast that way. Takes me a little longer if I've eaten before drinking and I get less of a hangover.

• Oh ok thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tequila does, but I like the taste of rum

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I only drink wine and the only time i ever do drink anything else is if I'm already drunk off of wine lol.

• Vodka probably

• Tequila followed by Vodka.

• None because I don't drink alcohol

• I don't really drink. And keep in mind that I'm short and skinny. So pretty much anything haha. I'd say whiskey fucks me up like a speedin' truck.

• Spirits with higher percentage of alcohol get anyone more drunk faster.

What Guys Said 11

• All liquor is quicker.. Because your consuming more alchohol than a beer... The higher the proof, the drunker u will get... Mixing it with coke will diluye it some too... Have fun puking in the toilet 😱😂😀

• As with most medications and substances route is the largest factor. Absorption itself varies based on multiple variables but route matters most; if you want to get drunk very quickly put it in your anus.

• Any spirits, e. g. vodka, whisky, gin etc

• I have insofar only tried beer to be honest.

• Specifically, it's whatever has the most ABV (alcohol by volume) or "proof." By the list that's provided, you would think vodka, but there are some whiskeys (e. g. Moonshine, which could be 90 proof or more) that are higher than premium vodkas (which would be around 40-60).

• 95% of what I have drunk is Vodka and Wine.
    But I don't really drink straight vodka.
    Wine probably gets me hammered the most.

• I dont drink but if you hold the alcohol in your mouth before you swallow it then more of the ethanol is absorbed into your mouth so you get drunk quicker.

• Vodka/Tequila/Whiskey.
    Hard liquor you take in shots.
    Wine is very wrong, it has a lower alcohol concentration than those hard liquors.

• One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

• Liquor is quicker. But it makes me sicker.

• Concentration, temperature and sugar makes alcohol work more quickly and effectively.

So a hot toddy?

• What is a hot toddy?

• Liquor, usually whiskey or rum mixed with sugar or honey and lemon juice and heated or diluted with boiling water. Sometimes spices like cinnamon or nutmeg are added.

• I hatee rum, the only two drinks i like are vodka and tequila.