Are you happy with your life?

I would say I'm somewhere in the middle at this point in my life.

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Guy

• The middle is not a bad place to be. Happiness is very elusive... peeps in developed countries (the type that waste time talking about random stuff on the internets like this) have tons of tangible advantages and technology and all that stuff... and yet are we happier than previous generations tens and hundreds of years ago? Nah.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im content with my life, sure im having a money problem and im not studying what i really want to study,. and dating is a mission impossible it seems like... so there are a lot of stuff that aren't how i would like them to be, but i really can't complain

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I don't think we can be 100% satisfied with our life or at least that applies to the majority of mankind, but you'll find that some people aren't happy with their job some people aren't happy because they don't have a job to begin with, some people aren't happy that someone who relates to them just died, some people aren't happy because their girlfriend/boyfriend dumped them or they got divorced, some people aren't happy with their looks, some people aren't happy that they lost parts of their body which made them disable, some people aren't happy because they don't have enough money to buy cloths or shelter and some people aren't happy because they are sick...
    and then there's you.

Be happy!

0|0
    1|0
    • "And then there's you"
      ... My grandma recently passed away, and she meant the world to me. Do not assume anything about anybody's life.

• Show All
    • I don't think that's what she meant. even people with disabilities have high life contentment.

• @lasmujeressonguapas Oh, if so then I take it back :(

• I really am, my 20s have been as amazing as I'd had hoped. All my problems are completely first-world problems, you know? Life is good, every day a blessing!!

0|1
    0|0
  • On a scale of 10 is ecstatic, I'm a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it completely depend on what type of things you are facing in your life...
    Like yesterday I was happy coz I went for long drive with friends
    But today I'm at home and studying so unhappy :p
    It's good to be sad sometimes that's what life is :)
    by the way you're lying in the middle know?
    I wish the wind pushes you on the happiest side

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't complain yeah?

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate every second i spend on earth whether im happy, sad, stressed or fraustrated. This world is a very entertaining place to be on and see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never actually think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Not at all happy with my life... I wish I was never born! I want to end my life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Until I achieve my goals I won't.. and even then I will have other bigger goals to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always on the pursuit for happiness.
    Grinding on the daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't be happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say.. so-so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I;m thankful to God for giving me a happy life;I'm so happy with it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I am very happy

0|0
    0|0
  • how know... you'll be re-born so you have it now...

I am happy... whatever the situations are...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop.
    Life never satisfies me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I feel stuck, trapped and going through a breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • No im not... I have chlymidia and can't get antibiotics 😡😰😱😰

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Like 2 hours I would've said not really, but now I AM SO VERY MUCH BECAUSE I FOUND OUT WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY!!! ❤❤❤ I couldn't possibly be more hyped. My life will be almost complete 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • If I ignore everything else than I am happy! But then I feel like I am missing something out of life like a real social life! It sucks to have depression!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • no i am not happy at all with my life

1|0
    0|0
  • no i am not.. they are aspects that I am happy with. but not over all..

0|0
    0|0
  • My life is all right. I have a job, a family that is there for me. :) so I can't complain. But life can always get better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know if I am happy right now but I would let the dots connect to somewhere, where I can if I am happy or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be better, but it could also be worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea kind of could be better

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ok not perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ja, somewhat. Still getting there :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'm somewhat happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It Could be better

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I feel later it will be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes. I stress about bills and my family's bills sometimes, though.

0|0
    0|0