Every time my roommate invites one of his female friends over he tells me that he is trying to sleep with her but never does. Why does he say this?

I am curious to see what people think as to why my roommate always says that he is trying to get with one of his female friends when they come over and all three of us hang out. Yet he never gets with any of them. When me, my roommate, and his female friend hung out last night he was trying to get her to go into his room but she wouldn't. I could get her to talk a little bit but she was not that talkative (my roommate asked her why she wasn't). I don't know if she just didn't want to talk to me or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bragging rights bro lol... plus... if he doesn't end up laying any of them, he can't talk a good game. He should probably give up. You can rub that in his face.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• To maintain machismo.

• To boost his ego