Is real beauty something you see or something you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• its something i feel

• It can be both, depending on the situation.

• Both for me. Mainly I have to feel it though for it to seem genuine.

• Visions are fleeting but just try to chase a feeling away:) So it must be a feeling.

What Guys Said 7

• For me, I certainly feel beauty a lot more than I see it!

• Great question! It's something you feel, you don't have to look at someone, just hear them talk, even over the phone, to know they are beautiful.

• Both actually except I would add hearing as well, just like a real beauty could be a classical piece of art from an era long gone that you can't touch but can see, a real beauty could be a woman, a car anything really, and like both of those a piece of music or someones voice can be and is just as beautiful and of course it be something that you just know is there like someones personality.

• Both things. Real beauty can be both, physical and personality... so you can see it and feel it.

• That's deep man. I could argue both ways. It's starting to stress me out actually lol. I guess at the end of the day, beauty you see, love you feel.

• It's something I see and nothing more.

• I say beauty is similar to art... it can be almost anything. A feeling. A visual. A thought. Whatever.