Why are Indians on GaG weird?

Every single indian guy who talks to me ends up being a total creep.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. Used to be that I would tell myself "no, these generalizations are bad and I shouldn't follow them" but every time I had to talk with an Indian it didn't take me long to consider him somewhat weird. And the girls I talk to here on GAG say the same thing all the time, that Indians are pretty weird.
    Must be some kind of cultural influence thing.

• Do you think I'm weird and creepy too, because I'm an Indian guy?

• @aficionado I've been to India and have been asked in marriage more than 10 whereas I was only in the country as a tourist and did not know all these guys. Isn't it weird? Because it never happened to me in other countries

• Agreed. YourFutureEx is really cool :)

Most Helpful Girl

• tell me when you get the right answer.. lol.. some are nice and normal.. but most are creepy AF! i've had the worst experiences with indians here.. i can even tell now a guy is indian after talking to him for half an hour even if it says some other country on his profile.. :/ sorry everyone.. but I am just telling the truth.. most recent thing that happened was an indian telling me he is gonna jerk to my profile pic that night more than once.. totally spine chilling.. ugh...

• Same here that's why my profile pictures, won't show cleavage

• @Stefanievaz0707 yes.. keep them hidden.. lol..

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe you were just unfortunate enough to have bumped into creepy Indian men. I am an Indian guy too, and I have NEVER been creepy here. Members will vouch for me, I'm sure.

Besides, there are creepy men among all ethnicities. Why only target us Indian men with your generalisations?

• Lol I can t understand why you got downvoted -_-

• @archiz

Yeah, I feel sorry for those haters actually, because they probably got nothing better to do than pass racist comments around.

• Thank you!

• "Every single Indian guy who talks to me ends up being a total creep." Are you talking about the active GAGers like @yourfutureex @aficionado @SuitAndTie @santaclaus etc? Or the 1's who've been here for 2 days (if that) on a new account? Ya know the 1's who're sitting in their mom's basement just waiting/looking for any girl to give them the time of day now?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Here we go with the generalisations again

• I'm an Indian, and I proud to be an Indian. If you people don't like indians then ask the administrator to block out all Indians. And make this site only for those whom you like.
    You don't like Indians. you don't like Muslims you don't like Russian,
    I think you just like your religion.
    Why you posted anonymous. Don't have courage?
    By the way, who are you and which fucking country you belongs to, so that I would know what cultural values you have. I think your culture taught you that much only.
    I can betcha! You are an uneducated, illetrilletrate girl belongs to some poor village.

My middle finger is always there for all those who hate Indians.
    I think all people in your country are gods, they are all perfect. Is'nt it?
    Fuck you...

• Of course not all, European guys can be weird too! But I read somewhere that it's due to the amount of studying/work they do and therefore just tend to not socialise as much. For example in Europe we're more into partying, hanging out due our more wealthy countries, thus don't feel the need to work or study as hard. Again i read this somewhere.

• And every U. S or other countries girl i helped here said me one of the nicest guy here.. u can check my profile.. so u can't count everyone based on some..

• Well I I'm a Indian and I don't think I'm weird 😅
    don't say that you haven't found any weird person here who is not Indian? Then why to point Indians😑
    I can't force you to understand that sometime people can be weird but on the basis of them you cannot judge the whole country!!!

• Maybe it's not them being Indian.

Maybe guys r just creepy in general. I LOVE my creepiness!

• It's their upbringing and culture. India is very conservative, males and females are segregated at an early age. They don't have much interaction with women, they might be in their 20s but still flirt like 14 year olds.

• what do you define as weird?
    the ones I have meet seem normal

• Most indians are creepy in general

• Not all of them are creeps, but some are. I think some guys in general on here are creeps.

• Maybe it's how their culture is so strict with how they are with women that they only can show it outside their borders since they have to hold back in their country

What Girls Said 10

• Tell me about it lmao
    I've only met a handful of normal Indians here, the rest are so weird I feel sorry for them.
    I don't know why 😟

• you are the biggest creep i have ever met... u r being anonymous and insulting other creeds.. isn't that creepy enough..

• That s not fair to say.
    And even if you find them weird, maybe it s because you don t understand them.
    Difference in culture etc..

• There are lots of creepy men from different countries (not just from India like you said) who pm girls on GaG and other websites. If they do that, just ignore them. You don't have to reply.

• there does seem to be a high percentage of the creepy PM's coming from them. I will say that.

• I don't wanna generalize but I agree.

• So funny you would say that when the weirdest ones I have met were always white
    -_-
    The nicest guy I met on here was Indian ;)
    This is offensive as fuck by the way and in case anyone did not know when someone does not speak English as their first language, they may have difficulty expressing themselves in a subtle way

• ALL people on gag are weird. :D! :o!

luckily i am an alien... so i don't fit into that. :D!

• They are creeps. Always asking if I find them attractive and answer is always no

• Haven't met a single Indian guy that isn't creepy