Would you be envious of transsexuals your boyfriend cheated on you with?

He cheated on me with multiple transsexuals. Makes me wonder if I wasn't good enough. I feel jealous of a tranny, trying to make sense of why I wasn't good enough as a real female. I'm not fat or ugly. It hurts.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that makes him look crazy, your boyfriends gay bro, dump him and find a REAL man , there's nothing wrong with you... you're the natural born woman, not some man made shit. Girl , pick yourself up, know that he has mental issues, look yourself in the mirror and put on your best outfit and go out in the world and slay hunny! You'll find a REAL man one day.

What Guys Said 3

• I would just dump them and check if I caught anything from my partner. That's it. I'd have no other feelings other than contempt for them for cheating.

• Dump this guy quick, fast, and in a hurry. If you haven't already gotten AIDS from him, you soon will. Why on earth would you stay with this POS? Don't feel bad about your appearance, feel bad about staying with HIM.

• It just makes me think that maybe he was using you as a cover for being ga or something since you said he cheated on you with multiple transgenders

What Girls Said 5

• Why are you still with him?

This has nothing to do with you being a real female.
    The fact is, he is also into men.
    It seems as if he wants BOTH worlds.

Get out of that relationship now ! before he passes a disease on to you because he's too selfish to give up his promiscuous lifestyle.

Staying in this relationship will only cause you to feel more insecure.
    He will keep cheating because he isn't ready to make a commitment.
    He's with you (a woman)
    Yet he's sleeping with men that are biologically male.

• Sounds to me as if he is using you as a cover.
      A pass to look like he's straight to the outside world.

While he's undercover doing his own thing with people that are biologically male (but may identify otherwise)

• I would never feel jealous of who my boyfriend cheated on me with, whether they be transsexual or anything else.

I'd channel most of my energy into being disgusted with my boyfriend for betraying my trust and doing something as heartless as cheating. I really doubt cheating is ever done to compensate for what someone is lacking, like your boyfriend got with a transsexual because you 'weren't enough'. Maybe he wanted the thrills or something? Or the opportunity just happened to coincidentally present itself.

• Huh? I'd never be envious... I'd just be hurt and pissed when it comes to ANY kind of cheating. And I'd dump his ass.

• It's nothing to do with you in all honesty, it was probably him lying to himself and trying to make himself fall inlove with a cis woman.

• Why would i be? he probably has a fetish.