What habit are you the proudest for breaking, or want to break?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... i used to have a habit of chewing the dead skin off my fingertips--no, not my fingernails--the skin on my finger tips. I know, is disgusting, which is why I'm glad i finally stopped doing it. In fact, i didn't even notice i stopped until i read this question and started thinking about what habits i have 😂😂😂

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm most proud of stopping the habit of sucking on my two left fingers. I sucked on them since I was in my mom's tummy, til I reacted the age of 11.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Being scared of talking to girls
    Being scared of public speaking
    Just being scared in general really

2|0
    0|0
  • Being the yes guy to females... finally found a mid ground.

1|0
    0|0
  • trying to give up soda. i did good for a while then got really depressed and started drinking it again. yes, soda, not alcohol

2|0
    0|0
  • Not getting enough sleep.
    I'll still stay up late, but I get a full good night's rest most days : ). I'm muuuuch less stressed and feel better in general

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped drinking heavily and smoking. I want to stop chewing tobacco

3|0
    0|0
  • Washing my hands every time I passed a sink.
    I just loved the feeling of the cool water and I was a bit of a hygiene freak.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if you call it a habit, but getting completely out of debt was a pretty darn good feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • smoking. stopped after 12 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being crazy at home. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Biting my fingernails. I used to do that all the time when I was a kid. I've quit that many many years ago and I'm happy I did.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I want break away from GAG but everyone makes it so hard lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • Biting my nails is a habit I would like to break. It's a way to alleviate stress.

1|0
    0|0
  • biting my nails is definitely a habit i need to break :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish I could break the habit I have now, then I'd be proud.

1|0
    0|0
  • Biting my nails 😩

2|0
    0|0
  • Im still trying to breal my smoking habit

0|0
    0|0
  • I am proud of breaking the habit of being insecure and started accepting who I am. People made me feel inferior for years because of the way I looked and act, but as soon as I started to feel beautiful and look beautiful , others looked at me the same too.. it use to be "I will never date her" to " wanna hangout sometime? " lol ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Cutting/self harming...

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to stop masterbating lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to bite my nails. I haven't in 3 months, and my nails are long now (I file them some so they aren't grossly long or anything).

1|0
    0|0