What habit are you the proudest for breaking, or want to break?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... i used to have a habit of chewing the dead skin off my fingertips--no, not my fingernails--the skin on my finger tips. I know, is disgusting, which is why I'm glad i finally stopped doing it. In fact, i didn't even notice i stopped until i read this question and started thinking about what habits i have 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm most proud of stopping the habit of sucking on my two left fingers. I sucked on them since I was in my mom's tummy, til I reacted the age of 11.

What Guys Said 10

• Being scared of talking to girls
    Being scared of public speaking
    Just being scared in general really

• Being the yes guy to females... finally found a mid ground.

• trying to give up soda. i did good for a while then got really depressed and started drinking it again. yes, soda, not alcohol

• Not getting enough sleep.
    I'll still stay up late, but I get a full good night's rest most days : ). I'm muuuuch less stressed and feel better in general

• I stopped drinking heavily and smoking. I want to stop chewing tobacco

• Washing my hands every time I passed a sink.
    I just loved the feeling of the cool water and I was a bit of a hygiene freak.

• Don't know if you call it a habit, but getting completely out of debt was a pretty darn good feeling.

• smoking. stopped after 12 years.

• Being crazy at home. Lol

• Biting my fingernails. I used to do that all the time when I was a kid. I've quit that many many years ago and I'm happy I did.

What Girls Said 10

• I want break away from GAG but everyone makes it so hard lol!

• Biting my nails is a habit I would like to break. It's a way to alleviate stress.

• biting my nails is definitely a habit i need to break :(

• Wish I could break the habit I have now, then I'd be proud.

• Biting my nails 😩

• Im still trying to breal my smoking habit

• I am proud of breaking the habit of being insecure and started accepting who I am. People made me feel inferior for years because of the way I looked and act, but as soon as I started to feel beautiful and look beautiful , others looked at me the same too.. it use to be "I will never date her" to " wanna hangout sometime? " lol ,

• Cutting/self harming...

• I need to stop masterbating lol

• I used to bite my nails. I haven't in 3 months, and my nails are long now (I file them some so they aren't grossly long or anything).