If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do?

I would probably:

- Jack off most of the time.
-Flirt with a girl.
- Fuck a girl.
-Walk around shirtless.
-Wear a lot of different cool men outfits.
-Then jack off again.

Most Helpful Guy

• -Strip
    -Look at myself in the mirror
    -Masturbate
    -Go to the mall and try on all the girl clothes I could imagine
    -Wear a skirt and go commando
    -Go streaking at night

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear aa black tailored suit, top two buttons undone, that IT manager look or marketing manager look I guess, and carry a baby.😎✔

What Guys Said 33

• Become a cam girl and make plenty of money. Imagine being a girl like this for a day

http://i.imgur.com/IlhbJm3.jpg

BRB probably have 10 k by the end of the day.

• Whoa, buddy! Who gave you permission to post my girlfriend's picture?

• Explore my body to learn exactly what gals feel in every part. masturbate several different ways to see how that all felt. then fuck a guy like crazy to learn how that feels. And lastly, take lots of photos to keep.

• See how many idiot guys will buy me shit without me actually having to do anything.

• A day? 24hrs? Probably just check out the odd parts of the body, like boobs and such. Probably try on women clothes. I always wondered why so much different. Probably try out the men's clothes as a woman. Probably try to ride a bicycle or something because someone said it felt good as a woman.

• I'd sure sure masturbate to see what it's like without a penis... and probably walk naked all day, inside my house, of course.

• we would all do sexual stuff blah blah blah

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/36309609/large.gif
    Touch EVERYTHING.
    After that, probably fuck a billion guys or something. It's only one day, after all.

• Do all the things which aren't socially acceptable to men.
    -Sit in a Beauty Salon all day getting my hair and nails done.
    -Gossip all day about boys.
    -Have sex, (Its a given yea)
    -Fight guys that I don't like because they can't fight back.

Oh shit its pretty good being a girl.

• can't fight back.. i guess you are not aware of how often women are red beaten pr killed by men in the united states.

• raped*

• @Azara Joking on a joke question.
      Sorry if I offended. =(

• I'd have so much casual sex. It's weird because I'm not like that as a guy but I think I would if I was a woman for some reason.

• touch my clitoris. finger myself. wear brightly colored sports bras and yoga pants. paint my nails pink. wear skirts and dresses. touch my boobs. find someone to experiment with. hope I could be a girl for a couple more days. I dont think one day is enough.

• Play with vagin

• Jump up and down infrot of a mirror to see my boobs bounce.

• Go and get pregnant knowing that in 24 hours the baby and womb would magically disappear like Cinderella's carriage

• I would simply go back to sleep

• Perv on all the girls in the locker room
    Use my boobs to my advantage
    Ride a Sybian
    Get men to buy me free stuff

• Lol I like the way you think :D For me I'm a bit of a perv so I'd probably have sex, take pics of myself, then more sex.

Hey, I'm a simple guy, I like simple things XD

• Get free drinks and dinners from guys, nomnomnomnomnomnom

• I would be a complete slut

• Shlick shlick all day XD lol.

• I'd eat and watch myself gain weight.

• I would try my best no to attract to anyone that day because then I would be considered gay.

• Some of these are harder than you think xD

• why do people say the oposite sex, its not the opposite its the complementary sex

• Sounds like you would be a typical guy for the day lo

• you can already do all of those things now.

I'd probably try on clothes and shit all day.

• I'd have self control and no go out and have sex.

• As girl I would go to clubs had good times
    - Hook up with guys
    - Sex in toilet
    - in Bed
    - In car
    - Fucking everywhere I could.

• I'd use all my holes as much as possible. Stretch and fist them, then I would sell my virginity for a million dollars, turn back into a man, then laugh and run away...

• What do you figure your chances are of actually fucking that girl you flirt with?

Assuming I'm hot, I'd try on some cute clothes. I'd go somewhere and wait for guys to chat me up. Basically I'd just hang out with guys, bask in their affection and have them buy me stuff. *Maybe* fuck one, maybe a girl too if I can swing it.

• Actually get to have sex.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• again, lift weight and flirt.

• I'd work out in the gym and try to lose as much weight as possible because men lose weight and build muscle a lot faster then woman. I'd also go to the guy I like and ask him what girl he is interested in.

• All of the above and pee standing up or even better pee my name in the snow. Lol.

• Ahhhh. the finer things in life. :-)

• That is perfect, I once wrote my name on sand and other time I made my signature, that's a perk of being a guy

• just play with myself see how things work. and i mean i guess if i cold find a girl id fck but i dont think you can just get it done. i dont know if 24 hours would be enough. maybe a hooker., maybe id ask a friend.

• I would flirt with a girl I like. Make out with her. Do the whole romantic thing for her (dinner, dancing,) etc. Treat her like a queen. Yeah walk around shirtless would be good. I already wear men's clothes so I'm good in that department haha. There's a whole lot more that I would do if I was a guy for a day but I would be here on this question for hours haha.

• I'm in the same boat as you :p

• If I was opposite gender for one day, I'd record all my thoughts the 24 hours I was a man/guy/boy. That would be more helpful than any of the things listed above.

• I would go hangout with some guys at my school and see what they think if me ( I was told I was one of the most liked girls and I want to see if it's true). Then I would walk around shirtless and go get some girls.

• i'd hit up every girl i see LOL

• get off, have sex (both genders i just wanna know the feels), rub my abs and complain how I'm fat, get a body shot, see what my drinking point is, pee, buy porn (it's mores expected from them anyway) do some deep throating run naked in the streets

• I would probably try to pee in boys manner.
    Then see my physique in the mirror n notice my biceps n triceps

• GO SHOPPING then CLUBBING!!!

• totally would do all the same things as @JuicyGuard

• I would definitely have a threesome to be honest. Also, i'd look like a boss in a suit.

• Fuck my husband every way lol!

• Run my hand over my abs if I got any