How to get my boyfriend to shave his balls and around his dick?

I've told him I want to put his balls in my mouth but I won't until he shaves them. And I've also told him it would be nice to not get hairs in my mouth when I give him a bj. He still won't do it because he's afraid of cutting himself down there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you will not go down on him anymore unless he does. Nobody wants a face full of man bush.

• Good idea

• @jomu0136536 uh... Yeah that sounds really fucking painful. Gold Bond can help with any itching and will not sting like a mother fucker.

• I discovered that one the hard way... and it is painful... can't exactly say, "dad? Will u teach me to shave my balls?"lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• offer to help him

What Guys Said 9

• I don't shave bare down there but I get it as close to bare as I can around the balls. I use an electric razor. No shaving cream needed.

• Tell him all the guyz do it... i do, and i dont even get bjs

• Tie him up, say it's too experiment in sex, then fire up three hair clippers and attack him lol

• maybe you should shave it for him

• He can't force u to give a bj, u can't force him to shave.

• Wax do it while he's sleeping.

• I use a hair removal cream so that I don't have to worry about blades in sensitive areas. Maybe he'll be up for that?

• Proceed with caution with that one. If it works for you, that's great, but some people could have really bad reactions to using hair removal creams on such a sensitive area. Personally, I can't even use them on my legs.

• @samhradh_leannan thanks for the warning. Yes, start with a small patch on the arm to check for reactions.

• Buy him a brazilian waxing.

• If more blowjobs don't motivate him, it's hard to guess what would.

What Girls Said 6

• See if he'll compromise by trimming instead of shaving.

• maybe you can help him shave?

• I don't know what his issue is but... Offer to help him and promise a a wet sloppy BJ as reward afterwards.

• Tell him to suck it up and stop being a little princess. i know that sounds really harsh but some girls put hot wax down there and rip it off, which would be painful and girls give birth which hurts big time, but we don't complain, do we?

• give him some chlorophyll and shave them yourself :)

• Do it for him, carefully:)