Is anything annoying you right now too?

1. A user on GaG who doesn't fix his grammar even after I corrected them several times (it's "a lot" not "so much" *Bites tongue to keep from screaming*)
2. The rain outside

3. Users who go anon to say silly things.
correct them*

1315

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 12

• 1) I AM HUNGRY
    2) SLEEPLY
    3) I WANT WATCH ANIME BUT I CAN'T GET OFF OF GAG
    4) MY HAIR IS A FUCKIN MESS
    5) MY BED!!! UGH!!!
    ^ I am hungry! ):

• 1. It's freezing outside. I hate winter.
    2. I've had the sniffles for 5 days now. It's not even serious, but it just won't go away, and I would REALLY like for it to go away now.
    3. I have to write a project essay about the emotions behind architecture. I'm not an architect. This course wasn't supposed to be about architecture, it was supposed to be about project management. Why the fuck am I required to research the fucking emotions of architecture? I didn't sign up for this pseudo-scientific bullshit.

• Emotions behind architecture? 😳 I guess there are emotions behind them like there are some with art, but that is indeed boring..

• Some bitch blocked me for calling her out for being a troll... She was talking about selling her baby... like common... she also told me to fix my face...

But ya... that was annoying

• The fact that my eyelids are heavy af but I have zero interest going to sleep πŸ˜– Life is hard man.

• I'm hungry, and I ate enough today. Darn body.

• 1) I confessed my feelings to my guy friend over text. He did not give me an answer as to how he feels about it and has not contacted me for days.
    2) I have work to do for school and I am saving it for tomorrow... Sunday.
    3) I have to see the guy on Monday and deal with this bullshit then.

• Hahahah OMG you cracked me up x'D I know which Gager you're talking about :p The "Ladies & girls" GaGer haha
    Well for me it's:
    1- I had a cheat meal and I'm feeling bad about it
    2- My wisdom tooth , ouch
    3- My eczema, it buuurns.

• my netflix is buffering :(

• My bro annoyed me in the morning.

And after I kind of scolded him, he ignored me lol. That annoyed me a bit more until he talked to me again.

• My father. Annoying the fuck outta me.

• Nah, not right now but probably later on.

• Grammar Nazis...