What is the most precious thing you possess?

Most Helpful Guy

• My Fathers Ashes and my Soccer Ball.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The most precious thing I can think of is the poem my girlfriend wrote me in tenth grade. It's about our first date when we were sitting on the picnic table at night in the cold. It's really precious to me because it's the only time somebody has ever written me or even given me anything so thoughtful. Never felt happier than that time.

• My family, by far

• teddy bear

failing that, orbital bombardment platforms in battlecruisers

Then, a new CostCo membership for a new teddy bear.

• I just really like my dick

• Probably my condo in Vancouver. Them condo are really expensive.. a regular condo is worth around $300,000-$400,000 CAD and a normal, regular house size is around 1.4 mil CAD and higher there..

• I have a lot, but I have to say my comic collection 1233 comics and counting estimated worth with CGC about 200-300k. But a single item my I got a cute stuffed Harley Quinn. My friend made it for me when we were about 16-17, best gift I ever received.. Also the worst I found out a year ago she hide a love letter in it, wish I know about it but we still shared a amazing friendship and a few kisses.

• An insanely ridiculous ability to learn and understand things.
    It's terrible.

• My ability to never give up in even the harshest times, to always be true to yourself. To see the good in others.

• My tongue.

• Money money money.

What Girls Said 10

• In terms of monetary value, I suppose my phone would probably be the most expensive thing I own. In terms of sentimentality, it's either the necklace from the boyfriend or my late grandmother's earrings.

• My phone ❤

• My ability to be optimistic, after I have faced terrible circumstances.

• My phone keeps me connected to two people who are very important to me in my life, and without my phone id lose major contact with them.

So my phone.

• My brain <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

• My life and health <3
    --------_____------______

• My virginity. Kidding. Lol.

Erm.. My family

• My moms gold jewelry :)

• My family, that's literally it.

• My jewelry.