I know I'm going to fail my exam, should I go anyway or take the day off?

I'm stressed as anything because I have an exam on Wednesday and there's no way I can get the marks I need to pass.
I don't know if it's best to go and try anyway of just have the day to relax since I have the day off work anyway.

• Do the exam anyway
  • Relax and take the day off

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the exam anyway: you have nothing to lose, everything to gain. It might be easier than expected and/or you'll learn from it for a next exam.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the exam. If you can't handle it then you're not ready for the real world. Failing isn't the end of the world. You need to not give up when it gets tough or stressful or you know you can't do things. Try your best and then you'll be satisfied with what you did.

What Guys Said 8

• i would relax and take the day off, study some more for my next one or just lay back, chill and have fun.. blow off steem.

• You might fail if you go; You will fail if you don't go.

• You have to at least try.

• It's always possible 2 pass

• you may pass by complete accident.

• What is it on?

• Don't expect anything but never discard pure luck.
    Go and do the exam. Expect to fail. But hope for the best.

• The heck with the exam. If your going to fail why waist your time? Piss on it !
    Take the whole day to reflect on being such a failure , maybe smoke some dope? And go to that happy place where life is wonderful all the time , it's just not worth the effort trying to pass a complete failed year.

That was my thinking and look at me now !
    Have fun.

What Girls Said 7

• You show up and try, because that's a good pattern to get into. Don't be a defeatist, at least try your best.

• It's best to try and get some kind of grade on it, it's better than a complete zero.

• I'm going through something similar. I think I failed this semester, but when it's time to take the finals, I'm going to pray I pass.

• Study instead of praying, please. All the time you pray, you can't study that part that might make the difference between success and failure.
      If praying worked, nobody would study.

• See, that's where you're wrong. I can pray at anytime. While I'm watching tv, while I'm eating, while I'm out playing basketball. Studying and praying go hand in hand and it works for me every time. :)
      Also, Jesus told us to pray with ceasing. In other words, always pray about anything. U can tell me to not pray, but like it says in the Bible, I would much rather obey God than people. :)

• if you're gonna skip, try and withdraw from the course
    otherwise, just suck it up and take the exam

• It's better to fail than get a zero

• You're a quitter! You should go! Taking about commitment

• I have tommorow n m tensed too i can't take off...*sympathies*